Chapter Three

Oh my! Working in the same building as Doma? And I thought his pestering was bad before, but if we are going to staying in the same building for hours everyday, well, let's just say, I'll never catch a break! Shinobu thought disappointedly and exasperatedly, wondering silently how she has run into such horrible luck. Very carefully, she stepped over to his desk and bent over, resting her folded hands at the small of her back and resting the side of her head on the desk to look at his sleeping face. "My my, Doma! I had no idea we were permitted to take naps during work hours!" Shinobu exclaimed, watching his eyelids flutter open sleepily and release a large yawn. "If I had gained this piece of information, why, I would take naps by the hour!" Shinobu giggled with forced happiness. Doma sat up straight and stared down at Shinobu, surprised to see her this close to him, and by her own will! Shinobu chans face is even prettier from up close! He thought, oh I'm so happy! My Shinobu-Chan came to see me! Is this a dream? If it is, please, never wake me! "Shinobu-Chan! What a pleasant surprise!" If only I could wake up every morning and automatically see Shinobu-Chan's gorgeous face.... "Sighs, listen Doma, I have a class to return to, so please, I need the grades of every high school student and make it fast, alright? Can you do that, for me?" Shinobu had quickly learned that if she added those two simple words to the end of each favor she asked of Doma, he would do it, no questions asked. "Of course, Shinobu-Chan! Anything for you!" He exclaimed happily, overjoyed to be merely in Shinobu's presence and holding back a squeal of delight. "Oh nevermind, Doma, I can get them myself! No need to do unnecessary work for me!" She has seen how he reacted to being asked to fetch the papers for her, and it reminded her of Zenitsu and slightly weirded her out. Doma looked a little disappointed, but nodded and stepped out of her way, wondering if he had done something wrong. She quickly shuffled over to the file cabinet and nodded up at him, opening a drawer and going through it's contents quickly. She has seen Urokodaki fetch these papers for her many times, how hard could it possibly be? "Uhh, Shinobu-Chan?" "Sighs, Yes Doma?" "The grade papers are in that drawer, here, I'll show you!" Doma stepped up behind her, making her stiffen up, and leaned over her, pulling out the fifth top drawer that would've been to high for her to reach anyway. Why does he have to be so damned tall? Shinobu thought, feeling slightly intimidated by the major height difference between them and how close he was to her. Shinobu-Chan is so close to me, I can feel her tiny body pressed against mine! I had never even DREAMED of being this close to my Shinobu-Chan! She is so warm, and smells like fields of spring flowers after it rains! Oh, I can't help blushing, she is just like a dream! No, an angel straight from heaven above! No, still not good enough to describe her.... Shinobu-Chan is a goddess! She is perfect in every way, no faults or blemishes, she is a goddess. He covered his mouth with one hand to suppress the giggles that threatened to escape his lips and used the other to pull out the specific documents and pass them down to her, which she gladly accepted. "Thank you very kindly, Doma, but I must be going now, my class is waiting for me." "Of course, Shinobu-Chan! Please, stop by again! You would be truly brightening my day, every time I see you is like a treasure, and it becomes more and more special each time." Shinobu quickly fucked away from him, not wanting to be so close to Doma any longer, he's far to tall and clingy. "Alright, Doma, if I have time, I'll stop by, but I'm not making any promises!" "Oh Shinobu-Chan, you have no idea how happy that makes me! Thank you, I will be looking forward to it!" "Whatever, as will I! Goodbye, Doma!" She waved briefly to him, before speed walking out the door, shutting it gently as to not bother anyone else.

Progress! Slow, but it's something! Sorry about the first few chapters, they aren't exactly amazing, BUT, it will get better as time progresses, (I hope), so enjoy the rest, if you continue reading, that is. And heeereeee is your question! What is your LEAST favorite ship in demon slayer? It can even be Shinobu x Doma, lol. Thank you for reading, and let's move on to the next chapter! I'm thinking about making one shots of them, but I don't have any ideas yet..... ANYWAY, LEZ GOOOOOO!!...... Btw, the video above is not miiiiiiineeeee....... 🤔