𝑇𝑎𝑙𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑐𝑜𝑛𝑓𝑢𝑠𝑖𝑜𝑛

𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 04

𝑇𝑎𝑙𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑐𝑜𝑛𝑓𝑢𝑠𝑖𝑜𝑛

╔ —————————————————————————— ╗

"I honestly don't know if I can do this! She's intimidating as it is, never mind being alone with her." Hailee groaned down the phone, as she threw another piece of clothing on her bed.

"You can do it." One of her best friends laughed down the other side of the call.

"Can't I cancel?" Hailee asked as she put the phone on speaker.

"No. Chloe specifically told me not to let you cancel. If you want I'll come down there myself and be your mother. Do you want me to make things more uncomfortable?"

"No absolutely not. I love you but no." Hailee chuckled, frantically as she finally picked a top. "Look I'll go. But this is because of my music not that I actually want to go."

"Sure it is Hails. Anyways I want proof that your with Verena later okay?"

"Yes mom." While rolling her eyes, they said their 'goodbye's as Hailee finally got her outfit on.

She had a white cropped tank top on paired with some light blue denim shorts, and she had her black converse on to top it.

Hailee walked over to her vanity deciding on her golden layered cross necklace with some random rings, as she had already did her makeup earlier so she wouldn't have to worry about it.

She didn't have time for anything else so she fed Martini her food before grabbing her bag and heading out. Her Uber drove her down to a café that was outside of the city hopefully not going to attract fans towards them.

A certain part of the girl did hope that Verena wouldn't come, but of course her wishes weren't answered when she walked through the door, letting the bell ring, her eyes fell on Verena.

Hailee ordered her non-coffee caramel frappe, after paying and receiving her drink she walked over to the table that Verena was sat at.

"Hey, hope you weren't here for that long." Hailee greeted sitting down opposite Verena.

Verena shook her head as she turned her phone off to give Hailee her full attention.

"What do you need help with then?" Verena said without greeting the girl, which Hailee tried to shake off as best as she could.