A Dreamcatcher for Freddy

Glamrock Freddy tossed and turned in his sleep. In his dream he was alone in the dark, he looked around and found a light there he saw y/n . She turns to Glamrock Freddy and she walk to him and extends her hand to him with a gentle, sweet smile. Glamrock Freddy reached for y/n's hand but an evil looking rabbit shadow appeared and he grabbed y/n, Glamrock Freddy tried to save her but they disappeared in the shadows with y/n's voice echoing his name. "Glamrock Freddy...help." He stood there then he fell to his knees, "Y...Y/n...No!!" cried Glamrock Freddy. Then he woke up panting and he started to cry. Y/n heard Glamrock Freddy crying, she ran across rockstar row and stopped in front of Glamrock Freddy's greenroom window and She taped his window. Glamrock Freddy heard a tap at the window. He got up and walked then looked outside of rockstar row hallway and he saw y/n in the neon lights looking worried. "Y/n?..." He said then opened his window curtain y/n saw Glamrock Freddy's tears on his face. She thought he must have had a bad dream, wondering how to help him then she said "I may have something that would help you with the nightmares, I can give it to you." He came outside of his room and went to y/n, she gave Glamrock Freddy a dreamcatcher "This would help you. It catches all the nightmares in its web and all the good dreams go through the holes of the web and when morning comes the nightmares will disappear so they won't scare you again." Y/n explains. Glamrock Freddy looks at the dreamcatcher and back to smiling y/n, he gently holds her hand and he said "Thank y/n." Y/n was surprised as she looked into Glamrock Freddy's blue eyes and her heart started to flutter, "Glamrock Freddy..." she said with a sigh. Glamrock Freddy was leaning to kiss her, y/n's heart was racing that she felt like she was having a wonderful dream happening right now. Their lips were so close soon they kissed then they hugged. Glamrock Freddy felt a lot better with y/n in his arms. "I promise you with all my heart whatever happens I will always protect you, my superstar." He said while holding you close.