Lizzy

We were all huddled up and ready to strike the enemy...the enemy being a mall cop out to get us for shoplifting a bracelet at forever 21. It was very pathetic but the bracelet looked cute and we always got away with shoplifting so we decided to steal it, at the moment it seemed like a okay idea but now not so much. Who ever thought that our Friday night was gonna be spent hiding in the bathroom from a psychotic mall cop who is convinced he is Paul Blart or something all because of a two dollar blue and purple beaded bracelet.

ten death threats later the cop eventually left since he had to close up the mall. "Shit that was close!" Abby exclaimed with wide eyes. "Not gonna lie I kind of wanted him to catch me he sounded hot" Lana said shamelessly while giggling.

Both Lizzy and Abby gave her a horrified look. "I will never understand your type and I don't think I want to" Lizzy said while looking at Lana up and down violently judging her.

Lana rolled her eyes "Stop slutshaming me we both know your type is just as bad" she flipped her hair and swayed her hips jokingly as she got out of the stall. "Damn I want me some of that" Abby said while goggling at Lana's apple bottom jeans and smacked it.

Lana squealed and smacked Abby's bottom back. "You would have totally been into it if it was him" Abby teased her as she whispered in her ear then licked it. "Maybe I was into it just now" Lana winked at Abby. Abby pretended to faint.

They were all laughing until the lights turned off. "Oh HELL nah" they all said at the same time. "Guys calm your fat asses down we just need a flashlight then we can get out" Lizzy tried to calm them down before they start screaming they were soap opera dramatic and needed them not to lose it.

"Where do we find a flashlight??" Abby began to panic. Lizzy's eyes started to twitch "In your phone dumbass" she shaked her head disappointed from her child. Abby and Lana turned on their flashlights and so did Lizzy as they started to search for a way out of the creepy dark empty mall.

fifteen minutes later they made no progress since all the exit doors were locked. Lizzy came up with a risky plan. "Girls i may have an idea but if it goes wrong it won't end well" they both exchanged looks before saying "we're listening alpha mommy".