Chapter 7:Team 11's Test Survive The Forrest of Death

Kurenai:You're kidding!? You took on a genin team?

Kurenai asked her longtime friend Anko, who was walking with Kushina and Kakashi, who was threatened by Kushina, to come on time to meet their team.

Anko:Yeah I figured it would be a great way to improve some genin lives plus kenken said me being a sensei was a good idea.

Pause

Yes I shipped kenshin and anko in this story.

Continuing the story

Kurenai:So who did you end up getting?

Anko:I got hanabi hyuga naruto hasashi liang and yakumo kurama.

Kurenai:What you got yakumo?

Anko:Yeah is that a problem?

Kurenai:I just didn't believe she had the potential to be a shinobi with her power and all.

Anko:Oh really? Well don't worry about that kurenai because when I am done with her she will be a badass kunoichi jut like yours truly.

They all make it to the academy and head to their classrooms

Menma:I can't wait until we're out in the field doing real ninja missions. I am gonna be the best there is and everyone will know and fear the name menma namikaze! I am gonna surpass everyone even my dad.

Hanabi:Can he be anymore arrogant.

Menma:What was that?

Hanabi:I said can you be any more arrogant honestly do you really believe your own hype that much?

Menma:I am the hype hanabi. We got the best team overall. It would be unfair for us to even be a team not like you with quiet girl yakumo and the deadlast over there.

Hanabi:Correct me if I am wrong but didn't Naruto beat you the other day?

Yakumo:Yeah he definitely did.

Menma got mad hearing this.

Menma:That idiot just got lucky! The fact is I am still number one.

Sakura:Actually menma you were tied with sasuke for rookie of the year and sasukes scores were better than yours.

Menma:Oh shut up your just saying that because you have a crush on him that's all ms. runner up for kunoichi of the year.

Mito then glanced over at naruto to see him with his eyes closed.

Mito:Hey is naruto sleeping?

They all looked towards naruto who had his eyes closed looking like he was sleeping but he was having a conversation with sub zero and scorpion and isobu.

Sub zero:So are you ready?

Naruto:As ready as I'll ever be.

Isobu:Well look at the bright side naruto at least your not on a team with your siblings.

Naruto:Yes thank the gods for that.

Scorpion:So what do you know about your sensei?

Naruto:Anko mitarashi age 26 apart of konoha's torture and interogation department she used to be the apprentice of orochimaru before his betrayal and branded her with a curse mark.She has a love for dango and loves inflicting pain on her enemies and she is also in a relationship with my uncle kenshin.She is also a strong no nonsense kunoichi and won't hold back on what she expects from us.

Scorpion:That's good

Isobu:Hm, you might want to go back, kid, it seems like someone is trying to get your attention.