Chapter 3

Mya Rose Pov

So it's the day after the party. I'm still confused about the events that took place the night before. I tried to talk to Rain but she just shut me down. But to be honest I didn't want to spend the rest of today reliving the events that took place last night. So I found it best that I would debrief my night with my sister, then move on leaving it behind me.

My mind festers as I'm sitting in my room waiting for my sister.  Soon enough she walks through my bedroom door with a wide grin on her face.

"So tell me all about the party" She says smiling at me excited to hear me debrief my night like I usually do with her after going out.

"Well to be honest Val" I said as I took a deep breath not realizing i had been holding my breath since she walked in my room. I was nervous to tell my sister it's not something easy to talk about.

"My night was terrible" I blurted out abruptly as I began to tear up.

Valentina noticed the tears that started to fill my eyes. She didn't hesitate for a second she moved to my side holding me in her arms. We sat there for a few moments till I worked up the courage to talk. She knew I needed the moment.

"I was dancing with this girl and she tried to come on to me when i told her I didn't want to do anything. It made me uncomfortable, my anxiety kicked in when i pushed her off me" I said holding back tears. She took a breath about to speak but I cut her off.

"Please Val let me get it all out before you say anything." I say as she nods at me with a concerned look in her eyes.

"After I ran to the first empty room I could find. Well i thought it was empty, I was having a panic attack and suddenly I realized i wasn't alone in the room. Rain Aziz was there. She walked over to me, helped me with my breathing and calmed me down. She made sure I was okay and felt safe." I say all in one breath before reminding myself to breathe. "She left the room next thing i knew she was downstair beating up the girl up and threatened to kill her if she ever came near me." I said looking down at the palms of my hands.

Soon I looked back up at Valentina. She had a worried expression.

"Oh baby I'm sorry this happened to you, I got you. I'm here. You shouldve called me I know you were overwhelmed but i woulda been there in a heartbeat. I can't believe I'm saying this but im glad Rain was there and was helping you instead of being a dick like usual." She said with a half smile there was still a look of worry and concern on her face.

"To be honest I would of beat that bitches ass if Rain didn't beat me to it." Valentina states.

"I love you Val, can we try not to talk about this too much I just kinda wanna forget about the whole night." I say.

" Of course, how about we go out get some food go window shopping today?" She asked.

I nodded as we both got up to leave the house. I loved how Val didn't pry. She knew me like the back of her hand. We weren't always so close but as I got older my anxiety got worse and she made it her job to learn about it and help me the best she could. My parents didn't like to talk about it; they knew how bad it could get but just chose to not acknowledge my struggles. But Valentina cared. To be honest I never thought my mental health could bring me closer to my sister. But it did making us both realize how alike we actually are, and how much we really need each other with our workaholic parents. They missed a lot of big events and award ceremonies as I was growing up but Val never failed to be there and make me feel special. I love her so much she's a great sister. We went for lunch at this small cafe had good conversation about the most random things after we decided to go home. We were both too tired to go window shopping.

A/N: okay hi loves (ya can call me M btw ) this is a short chapter I will be posting another one later I just wanted to get something out there cause I've been caught up with work and just teenage girl stuff ig. I noticed how fast pace I kinda went in the first 2 chapters I just want to slow things down a little bit.... I have an idea of what direction I want the book to go in. But I'm still open to suggestions. I still didn't get to edit much so bare with me plz<3
Be safe & take care of yourself

Love,
M