A Kind Greeting

"There's something strange occurring, and I must figure it out soon."

Yongbok and the prince sit on the deck, toes dipping into the water, slacks pulled up to their knees. The guard blinks at him, licking over his dry lips, making it worse. Hyunjin had dragged him after finding him near the palace, head tilted against the stone, fast asleep.

While Hyunjin stares at the water, Yongbok revels in his beauty. "One of the servants spoke to me about..." He lowers his voice, "The strangeness the Crown Prince has been presenting. He's far more aggressive." As Hyunjin lifts to meet his gaze, he shies away, gulping. He clears his throat, "Something... happened when you were away."

Hyunjin had been gone for two months, and he hadn't known of the war brewing between Korea and Japan till he had returned. It's unusual; His brother had confided in him before after feeling betrayed, and now Hyunjin has turned into the deceived.

"The King," Hyunjin speaks slowly, "won't allow me into his quarters. Minho's able to freely meet with him, yet he won't look me in the eyes and congratulate me on my return. Have I done anything wrong, Yongbok?"

Yongbok heaves, dipping his foot further till he can hardly perceive it beneath the lake. "The King... He seems to be different as well. No one is allowed in the room besides the Crown Prince and the Officer of Censors. There are only four guards allowed to stand post around his door."

"Seo Changbin?" Hyunjin tilts his head, "My father has never liked him... What a disbelief. Yongbok, why is he able to-"

"Your brother." Yongbok cut him short. "He only comes into the den with Minho." He refrains from using honorifics for a reason; To please Hyunjin. "They're meeting with the king right now. I watched them walk in the direction of his quarters."

Hyunjin pulls his feet from the depths of the water. Yongbok takes them into his hands, patting them dry with his sleeves, staring into his eyes. They keep eye contact till Hyunjin whispers.

"Do you know Han Jisung, one of the servants?"

He nods before he tilts his head, "Yes, Your Majesty, why?"

"He came to me today to tell me that he found a young boy stuffed in a guard's cabinet..." Hyunjin murmurs, chuckling fondly as if he were cooing over the boy he had never seen. "He told me to go find the guard today and ask him about him. Jisung thought the child was dead, but apparently, he just hadn't noticed he was staring right at him. I'm not supposed to tell anyone, especially my brother."

"Bang Chan?"

"How did you know?" Hyunjin murmurs.

"A hunch."

-

"I adore you..." Bang Chan whispers into the fox's ear, lips to the shell. His voice rings in his eardrums, making him quiver. Jeongin paws at his shoulders, holding onto him, keeping him close. "Your eyes,"

Jeongin is sniffling, being drawn back by Chan, his hands cupping his jaw. Chan's eyes scale down, examining his features. "Chan..." he whispers, voice hitching as he feels his breath fan upon him, closer than before.

"Your nose..." Chan kisses the tip of his sloped nose, trailing up the bridge. Jeongin finally cracks a smile, fingers curling, twisting into the sleeves of Chan's tunic. "Your lips..."

"Chan," Jeongin's voice raises a pitch, nasally, twitching as his lips scale to his throat soon after he pecks his lips. As his teeth came out, little gasps left his mouth, his sensitive skin slipping in and out of Chan's mouth as he sucked and nipped at him. "Where were you till this hour?"

Chan hums, trailing marks down, ripping the snaps of his shirt, kissing his skin. "Why must it concern you, Dear?" Saliva glistens on his chest, and Jeongin assists Chan's attempts to get his shirt off once again that day. "I'm with you now."

So needy; The man wants another taste of him. Somewhere Jeongin has never felt his lips around, down where Chan always liked to stroke; Where he twitches. Soft kisses further down, Jeongin whimpers.

"I don't..."

Chan sucks in a sharp breath, nudging his nose against Jeongin's thigh. "What must you need, Dear?" He ponders, "Don't you want this? Do you not need me?" And as Jeongin whimpers mindlessly, he blows onto his nearly flaccid cock, and he twitches, gasping. "Oh, you do; I can see that so very clearly."

"I'm still tired from this-" Soft tugs, Chan's lips circle his red tip, startling him. And then he is swallowed. As Chan's tongue slides down beneath, Jeongin blows, "Oh- Oh, my Lord..."

With a cock in his mouth, Chan nearly gags, nose pushed to his pubes. It's adorable how Jeongin reacts to his touch. It must feel better as it's not as if he can expect each touch. He cannot even see; What an ill boy.

A soft hum and sweat begin to bead on Jeongin's flesh, mouthing incoherent words, so worked up. His hands now come to Chan's tied-up hair, working the tie out. He opens his eyes to look up toward the desperate mess before him. It seems as if Jeongin will cry, his moans sounding like mere squeaks.

Oh, it's so pretty. Jeongin whimpers as the tips of Chan's fingers begin to circle upwards till above his abdomen. He presses down lightly first, stabilizing himself.

Chan's eyes widen, blinking mindlessly. He then grabs him once again, holding his jaw, and dragging his face toward him. As he opens his mouth to speak, the doors fling open; They both freeze; Jeongin whimpers.

"He wasn't lying..." Hyunjin whispers, in utter awe of the sight. Jeongin and Chan sit nearly on top of one another. They're twitching, "Bang Chan?" He tilts his head, taking a step closer.

"Your majesty," Chan slowly moves Jeongin's hand to conceal his crotch, eyes fixated on the ground, "I... I must explain."

Hyunjin shakes his head, "Bang Chan," He says calmly, "Who is this boy?"

"Prince Hwang," He whispers, "I went against your orders... I apologize. I must be hung..."

"Bang Chan," He sits in front of them, "Clothe the boy, speak with me."

"He is my..." Chan picks up Jeongin's dirty clothes; Hyunjin leans closer, sitting on his knees, "Jeongin is my companion."

Hyunjin places his palms on the wood as he examines Jeongin's face. He is beautiful; His face is sharp and defined. Jeongin has the innocence that's craved by women, "His name is Jeongin?" He ponders, wetting his lips. "What a beautiful name. He seems like such a sweet boy."

Jeongin shies away from his hand as Hyunjin goes to caress his jaw. "Thank you... Your Majesty."

"He's so pretty," Hyunjin coos, staring into Chan's worried eyes, "Why won't he look at me?"

"Your Majesty," Chan bows his head, "He has a sight disability."

"Yet you touch him like he can see..." Hyunjin's lips quiver into a tight smile, "Bang Chan, Does Crown Prince Minho know of this?" As the guard shakes his head, he whispers, "Hold him in my chambers; I would hate for him to disappear."

"Disappear?"

Hyunjin licks over his lips, "You're in charge of rounding up townspeople," He whispers, "You would know what's happening, right?"

"They go to camps, is that it?"

"No," The Prince says, "They seem to have vanished."