8

Berly pov

"You know it's weard that Nergal ordered evryone not to bother Mephisto, but I m starting to get woried because he didn't look to good when I saw him erlier.......he was read and you could see that he didn't feel well.....oh and he smeld like Nergal and Leon. MABY SOME THING HAPPEND TO MEPHISTOS AND LEONS BABY"

"BERLY SHUT UP ABOUT MEPHISTO" Deus yelled it starteled Berly.

Berly hid under the covers. Deus pulled Berly to his chest and lied down.

"I m sorry I didn't meen to yell at you. Mephisto is probably fine and if there is some thing wrong he will figure it out" Deus said

Berly peaked his head out the covers and smiled. He waged his tail and said "you are right"

Leon pov

Nergal had came with good idea.

"Atlest now noone will bother Mephisto" I said

"Yes....I'll go and make tea for Mephisto, do you want tea to?" Nergal ask

"Don't menshon tea for a while I alredy feel sick hering that name"

"Alright, I'll see you later then" Nergal left

I haven't felt so alone since Cliff left me.

"Cliff I had forgoten about you" I whispered to my self.

These 3 months has happend so much I got pregnant, I have feelings for Mephisto and now me, Nergal and Mephisto are dating this isn't what I orginaly pland.

I put my hand on my growing stomach.
"I m sorry about how I treated you, you arn't unvanted....evryone is waiting for your arrival"

This was the first time in 3 months that I felt happy abouth my baby which grows in my belly.

"I will love you and your papa will love you too you will be loved by evryone here.....I promise that"

Knock knock knock

The door opened
"That was quick" I turned around to face Nergal.

"Berly?......I thoght you are someone else"

"Did I disturb you Lord Leon?" 

"no you didn't...what you wan't and stop calling me Lord"

"Alright Leon. I wanted to see if you are alright" Berly said. Tail wagging to side to side.

"Why wouldn't I be?"

"Because I wen't erlier to him and he didn't look to good,  oh and he smelled like you and Nergal"

'Fuck'

"We wen't to Mephisto to check on the baby"

"Oh and how is the baby doing?"

"It is doing fine"

"Those are good new...have you thoght of some names yet" Berely said and came closer to were I sat in the chair.

"No I haven't thought any jet...maby you have some suggestion Berly"

"Let me thing Angel, Cain, Sebastian, Diego, Cleo, Pandora"

"I like those names"

"Realy I m glad to hear that"

We chated little bit longer till Berly needed to go.

Till now I haven't thought about how to name my baby.
'I ll ask Mephisto when he feels beter'

Nergal pov

I made Mephisti tea, but he was still sleeping. I put the tea on tabel besides the bed and cheked his temeture, he is little bit warm.
Mephisto woke up.

"Sorry, I didn't whan't to wake you up"

"My lord I mhmm"

I couldn't resist and kissed him, his lips are so soft. I pulled avay from kiss and Mephisto is red as cherry.

"Cute <3"

Words 555

Čau