25

Non pov

When mesage was sent and evrything was explained, it was time to find Mephisto.
Cain has white curly hair and yellow eyes and Hilda has short white hair and red eyes.

"Cain, Hilda do you know were Sasha lives? I m starting to worry that she will hide Mephisto some were eles" Cecilja said

"I know, were that b...you know what I meen" Hilda said

"Then what are we waiting for lets go" Deus said

._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._

The house is over a kilometer away from the village on a small hill and is surrounded by graves.

"They live her??!!!!???" Ceciljas suprised tone, suprised and scared evryone.

"What? You didn't know?" Hilda asked

"No, not in a place like this"

Growl

"What was that?" One of the guards said

"I see them" Deus said

The growl was soon forgoten as evryone ran to the house were they saw Albert Mephistos father.

Mephisto pov

My father pulld me to my feet by my neck. I was too week to do anything I barely could stand on my legs were to fight.

"Only use of you is to give your little sister kids noting more"

I heard him say.

"Sister...I....don't have a.....sister" I managed to say

He slaped me to hard that I fell to the flor.

"Get your lazy ass up, he is waiting for you" he said with smirk eating grin.

He again pulled me up to my feet, he grabed me by my elbow and draged me to a room that I didn't know existed.
I didn't see what he did next, becaus my eyes were blury with tears.
I know we went down stairs it was cold there.

When my sight cleared I saw that I m in some kind of sicret chamber, there are womens in evry mini room.

"What...are you....doing with all...thes pregnant....woman?" I asked

"You will soon found out" Albert said

He pushed me in emty room with only with weard looking tabel, it has like on each side to put legs.
He turned light on and only then it kliked me.

"You you....CAN'T do this ttto me..." it is hard for me to talk, my throut hurts so badly.

"I m not doing anything. I m not that kind of person, I m just helping your sister"

Then door opened and a man with loong black hair  and red eyes came in the room.

"NOOO DON'T TUCH MEE" I yelled

Cecilja pov

As we got closer to the house Albert was gone.
A growl was behind us and there was a  big monster redy kill us all.

"Kill it imediatly" Deus oredered

"What is Wendigo doing here?" I heard Hilda say

"There is no time to ask questons, we need to find Mephisto" I said

We left guards to fight it and we ran to the hous. The door wasn't locked.
We searched evry corner and crack to find Mephisto, but no one was in the house it was emty.

"We are too late" Hilda said

._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._.

Non pov

Nergal arrived next day and he was debastaited to hear what happend. They when't back to the house four more times, then they looked around other plases were they could be, but didn't find him.

Slowly all hopes were goon as one month wen't by then another one and like that a year wen't by.

Words 569