chapter 36

Next day ps aur hm Thane mein chali gayi.ammi aur ks ghar mein thi.

Ks sofe pe baithi Hui thi uske samne nm baithi Hui thi.

Ks,"ji apko kya baat karni thi ammi ".

Nm,"tere aur hasi ke bare mein mujhe kuch baat karni thi".

Ks samaj Nehi pati hain woh kya bole woh chup chap baithi Hui thi.

Nm,"dekh beta mujhe pata hain tum dono ek dusre se bohot pyaar karte ho ismein koi dohrai Nehi hain.par iss pyaar ke rah mein bohot mushkile ayegi kya tu us muskil se la ind payegi beta ".

Ks usko hopeful eyes se dekhkar bolti hai,"ammi hum iss rishte ke liye apni akhri saans Tak lad jayenge.ap humpe Biswas kijiye."

Nm uski baat sunkar bohot khush hoti hain,"toh phir meri hasi ke hasi ki  wajah banja phirse .use uska kishu lauta de".

Ks teary eyes se smile karke bolti apna head nod Karti Hain.phir nm ko jorse hug kar leti hain.dono ke hi akhon se khusi ki Ashu beh rahe thain.

Sham ka waqt tha hm Ghar ati hain.ake dekhti hain ks tv dekh rahi thi.

Hm,"ye ladki bhi na humesha racing video mein busy rehti hain.pata Nehi inme inko itna interest kyun hain ".

Hm ks ke pass jati hai aur ks usko dekhke smile dekar bolti hai,"hasi kab ayi ap .bathiye hum Pani late hain apke liye ".

Bolke kitchen mein chali gayi.phir ake  use Pani deti hai.hm khush ho jati hai ks ki care dekhke.

Hm,"ammi kidhar hai"

Ks,"ammi kamre mein hain .unki tabiyat thik Nehi thi isliye woh so gayi".

Hm,"ohh thik hain . dinner karte hai ".

Ks just hummed.ater some time they both completed their dinner.

Ks bed pe baithi Hui thi hm mirror ke samne baith ke skin care kar Rahi thi .

Ks uski taraf dekhti ja rahi thi.hm jyada dhyan nahi deta hai.

Woh Jake ks ke bagal mein  laith jati hai light off karke.

Kuch der baad hm ko feel hota hai kisika haat uski waist pe woh jab akh kholti hain toh dekhti ks uska waist pakda hua tha .ks dhire dhire usko khud ki taraf turn karti hai.phir uske pass Jake use kiss karne lagti hai passionately .hm bhi response karna lagti hai.

Phir ks husky tone se bolti hai,"jaan kya hum apko pyar kar sakte hai".

Hm look at her loveingly and nodded her head.ks kiss her forehead.she first kiss her all face hm just closed her eyes and felt the kisses.and then ks strated to suck her neck .hm held her head and push into her neck.

Ks gave her so many hickey one her neck .now she stop her kissing.hm open her eyes and see ks strated Removed her clothes.

Hm just look at her hot hubby.her soft abs and milky body make her more excited.

Hm flip there position.she started devour her upper like a beast.

Ks,"ahh....hasii ..ca .lm down please ahh ".

Hm,"please hubby not today.today I just want to devour you".

Ks moaning continuously.hearing her hm felt more excited.when ks felt hm loss her control she flip there position.

Hm lay underneath of her ks hold her two hands to stop her

Ks,"ab humare baari".

Tabhi hm ki neck collar bone kiss karne lagti hai.hm bhi moan karne lagti hai.

Hm,"ahh.. hubby... please... remove my cloth na".

Ks sat on the couch and said in dominated tone,"do it for yourself and  show me how good girl you can be".

Hm felt shiver in her spine she obident her hubby's order.she strated Removed her clothes .

Hm now  only in her inner wear.she. Felt so shy.

Ks comes to her and said,"remove my pants now ".

Hm again do it as ks said.she remove ks pant and boxer .ks hold her head and said,"suck me wife until I come ok "hm nodded her head.she kiss ks inner thigh and then started to suck her womanhood .

Ks,"ye...sss..do...it ike this ...yeeess ohh ahhh..wiff..ee.makee your husband cum hard hmm yess

Hm suck her womanhood faster then before.ks hold her hand and started to fuck her mouth.

Ks,"take...ittt ...like a....good .... kitten oh ahhh ahhh .

After some time ks felt she gonna cummed.

Ks,"baby i I am gonna cummed hmm you have take it like a good wife".

Hm look at her with red face and teary eyes.ks shot her cum hm drink it like it is her favourite drink.

Hm jump on ks and wrap her leg around ks west.

Hm said slowly and seductively,"hubby now make your wife happy".

Ks smirked at her and throw her on bed hover over her.she remove her bra .look at her breast like a hungry kid she quickly latch her mouth one of them .she started suck one of them and press other one.

Hm,"ufffmm..yesss.jaaan ....suck them....suckkk hardly

Ks get more excited hearing her moan she removed her hand from her breast and lead them on her lower part she removed her panty and touch her womanhood.

Hm feel like sudden pleasure all of her body.ks started rubbing her parts and suck her breast.

Hm felt so pleasure all of sudden she can't control she arche her back .now ks spank on her private parts.

Ks,"can't you do it like a good girl.why you move so much."

Now ks goes down to her and spread her leg for seeing nice view of hm womanhood.

Then she started suck her womanhood faster.she directly look at hm .hm felt so shy and pleasure at the same time.

Hm,"hubby....you .....areeee . doing sooo good ".

Now ks inserted her tongue in it.hm can't handle the pleasure.she tightly hold her bed sheet and hide her face in pillow.

After a good minute hm cummed so hard .that she panting heavily.ks drink all her cum and,"yummy ".
Hm face getting red .

Ks ,"jaan are you ok na"she held hm face lovingly.

Hm said triedly ,"ha hubby hum thik hai ".

Ks just kiss her forehead and said,"thank you Jaan for giving me this beautiful night ".

Hm ,"thank you for making this night this much beautiful "

Ks,"wait for me"boke wash room mein chali jati hai.phir kuch der baad wet towel le ati hai.phir bade pyar se hm ko saf karti hai.hm just felt blessed to have person like ks .

After that she made her wear her shirt.then she goes to wash room.

Kuch der ks fresh hoke ati hai hm ke pas laith jati hai.aur hm ko apne karib sulati hai.

Hm apna sar ks ke chest par rakh kar laithi hui thi.

Hm,"jaan ap humein chor toh Nehi doge "

Ks kisse on her head and said,"kabhi Nehi baby .hum wada karte hai hum ISS rishta ke liye ladenge.

After hearing ks asure words she felt so relax.after some time they both fall sleep peacefully