Chapter 1

Gold Roger "The King of the Pirates", had achieved it all. Wealth, Fame, and Power had all been his. Not surprisingly, the final words he spoke before they lopped his head inspired adventurers throughout the world to sail the seas.

"My treasure? Why, it's right where I left it... It's yours if you can find it... but you'll have to search the entire world to find it" Roger said with a grin.

These words lured men to the grand line in pursuit of dreams they'd ever dared to imagine this is the time known as the "Great Pirate Era"

10 years later when Gold Roger was executed.

It was the middle of the day, the sky was cloudy l, the grass was swaying with the air, there is nearby village and a pirate ship in the docks? But other than that it was a peaceful day. Besides the peaceful day, there was a commotion coming for the pirate ship.

"Hey, Luffy what're you up to now?!" a red haired woman with a straw hat ask the girl curiously

"I've had it with you guys!! Now you'll have to take me seriously!! This is how tough I am!!!" said Luffy while holding a knife with her hand

Luffy's hair is tied in a short ponytail and wore a hand me down and short sleeve sweatshirt, and large black eyes with a hint of brown.

"Ha ha ha! Get it over with! What ever it is..." The red haired woman said

"What's the kid up to now?" A crewmate chuckled

Luffy made zero hesitation and dug the knife straight under her left eye making bleed in an instant, and also making the pirates look at her with shock.

"HUH!?!"

"OOWWWWWW!!!" Luffy screamed in pain for what she did.

"You idiot, what were you thinking!?"the red haired woman shouted

Minutes later

"A toast!, for Luffy dumbest idea ever, and to our great voyage!"

All of the pirates are having a great time, they were drinking, taking food from each other some are telling not to ruin the fun all that shenanigans.

"It didn't hurt a bit!" Luffy said with tears in her eyes "LIAR! That was a foolish thing to do! you act more like a boy than a girl." The red haired woman said yelling at Luffy.

"I'm not the least bit afraid of getting hurt!! Shanks take me with you on your next voyage!! I wanna be a pirate too!!!" Luffy tring to convince Shanks.

"You?! A pirate?! Impossible!! Luffy do you know why we call you "anchor"? Because you can't even swim, you just sink! What good is a pirate who can't swim?" The pirate captain who is named "Red Haired" Shanks. Shanks has three scars on her left eye, and is wearing what regular pirates wear, a white button up shirt that is almost buttoned up and has her sleeve rolled up, she's also wearing brown pants that would go up to her shins, red sash around her hips, wore sandals, and most of all she wore a straw hat

"But if I don't fall overboard, then it doesn't matter if I'm an anchor! Plus I'm a strong fighter! I've been training myself and my punch are as strong as pistols!" Luffy said with confidence.

"A pistol eh? Is that so" said Shanks with a spoon in her mouth with a bored look. "Are you doubting me!?" Said Luffy in anger

Some pirates gathered around putting their arms around each of their shoulders cheering up luffy

"Calm down Luffy!" one pirate said

"let's just have a good time! Another pirate said

"Yeah! Pirates always have a good time!" A pirate named Lucky Roo, who has a round body with green and white striped shirt, white shorts, goggles and a green and white striped bandanna.