Chapter Three: The Man They Call A Demon and Corrupted Marine

As they were getting close to the island where this so called "demon" named Roronoa Zoro is held captive. "Wow, Koby! We're getting closer to the island" Luffia all excited while her tail is wagging from the new adventure that for the two in the boat.

"What should I you call by" Koby asking what name she feels more comfortable to her. "You can call by both names if you want, I don't really care" Luffia replied.

"I also got another question" He asked

"Go on"

"How long does that tranformation last for?" Koby Questioned "Mmmmm, About 3 days'n a half" Luffia answered

"Whaaaaaaat That's insane!?"

1 Hour Later

"We're heeeere" Luffia yelled like a wild child, making some people looking at her which she didn't mind at all. Koby just got done tying the ropes for the boat, and noticed that Luffia was walking by herself so he started catching to her.

As they were walking, Koby has some questions on why Luffia wanted to have someone like Roronoa Zoro in her crew. "Well like I said, I want him in my crew because one (puts one finger out) I wanna know if he's a good person and two (takes a another finger out) I want to know if he's strong."

"If you really think that's how its going to play out then you're just lunatic!"

"Shishishi you'll see"

Luffia walked up to a food stand to pick a pear and takes a bite out of it with her sharp teeth, but before she was going to pay the shop owner she noticed that he was backing away from her "you don't have to pay for that pear, just stay away from me lizard-women!" The shopkeeper scared avoiding her at all cost.

Luffia then turns around seeing other people doing the exact thing, She could tell they were scared of something but she can't put her finger on it. "Hey Koby let's go up there, that's where the Marine Base is at!" Luffia pointing at the nearby base.

"Koby, do you know the person that's controlling this island?" Luffia asked

"Ya, the Marine captain who is in charge of the whole island is named Captain Morgan!" The people who stepped away from Luffia were now scared of the name of Morgan and now started sweating and being as stiff as possible. There were some who fell of the chairs too.

That's when Luffia started laughing hard be cause of how funny they looked. "What a bunch of weirdos!"

As they were walking to the navel base Koby was pondering about something which Luffia noticed.

"What's wrong Koby?"

"Mmmm...it's just I've never seen or heard about people being afraid of Marines." He said

"I can't say, you'll just have to find out for yourself." Luffia then looked down patting Koby's head which made him blush a little. She then looks up seeing the Marine base up ahead. "Koby look, we're here!" Luffia trying to cheer him up which worked.

"Wow an actual Marine base!" Koby now all excited but then excitement died down just a little bit "Luffy you don't know how much this means to me, but I don't think I'm ready quiet yet- what are you doing Luffy!"

"I'm trying to see if they keep the Zoro guy that's here!" Luffia said hanging on the wall. "There he is!" She then started running around the wall while Koby was chasing her down. "Luffy, there is no way they would keep outside someone like Roronoa Zoro, it makes more sense if he's inside the base. Luffia then jumps on the wall again.