Part 1

Chapter 1:

Ezaria POV:

I woke up to the dreadful sound of my alarm clock, it was 5am, time to get ready for another day at school. I took a quick shower and was deciding what to where when there was a knock on my door....

Evilyn: Hey, open the door! I have something we need to talk about.

Me: can we talk about it later I'm changing.?

Evilyn: No, it's important.

Me: fine, 5 minutes and your out. Ok?

Evilyn: Ok.

I wrapped my towel around myself and opened the door for her. She made her way to the bed and sat down. I sat down next to her.

Me: So, what is so important that it can't wait until I am finished getting changed?

Evi: So, I might have been eavesdropping on mom and dad when I heard them say......

Me: Say what...

Evi: That we're moving to Los Angelos.

Me: What?! Oh, I get it.... You're kidding with me. Ha ha very funny Ev!

Ev: I'm not joking her Ezaria.

Wow, she called me by my full name, she must be serious.

Me: When?

Ev: Next week, they want to break the news to us at dinner.

Me: Well theyre not going to be doing the=at plan any longer

I said when I started walking out the door with Ev's voice calling me to stop slowly disappearing. Suddenly she grabbed my arm......

Ev: Please don't do this.

Me: why not?

Ev: Because.... I have my reasons, lets just wait for dinner sis.

Me. What reasons.

I saw the plead in her eyes for me not to ask them what she was talking about, so I gave in.

Me: Fine, but just wait until dinner comes.

Ev: thank you Ezra.

I went to my room to FINALLY get changed. I wonder if she was telling the truth. Was this all just some big prank? Anyways.... I need to decide what to where to school today.

I decided to where my dirt brown ripped jeans with my Nike air forces, White sweatshirt and Lou Vitan Bag

Ok I think I'm ready! Now I must go downstairs to face Mike and Elza...... UGH!