Part 4

Part 4

Me: Hi

Him:....

OMG, is he ignoring me? Well.... I guess he is going through a rough time, so I just leave him alone.

Mr. Rodrigo: So, today we'll be working on different formula's.......

I wonder what Damion is thinking right now.? I wonder what he's going through. Who is he going to stay with. I feel so bad for him, but I don't show it because people who have lost someone don't like to be pitied over. I know what he's going through, after all..... I've been through it too. I didn't eat for 3 days after I lost my parents. I wonder if he's eaten?

Mr. Rodrigo: So, class I hope ya'll learned something new today. I will see you guys' next week for the test.

Wow! Was I that lost in thought. I didn't even hear a single thing that he said throughout the whole lesson. Anyways.... I need to go to the cafeteria to meet up with Ana and Liv.

Liv: Hey, how was class?

Me: Bad! Did you know about Damion?

Liv: I did not! I think that's what Ana wanted to tell us this morning.

Me: Yeah, that's what I though too. Where is she?

Liv: I don't know. I told her to be here 10 minutes early because you know Ana. I wonder what's taking her so long.

Ana: Hey guys, sorry I'm late I had something important to do.

Me: What's more important than us.

Ana: Guys, trust me this was important.

I could see that she didn't want to talk about it and that it was, and so could Liv, because after that she decided to leave it alone.

Liv: Ok. SOOO, Ezra, what are we going to do about u?

Me: I don't know. Apparently, they are planning on telling me and Ev at dinner tonight.

Ana: You better text us as soon as you find out.

Liv: yes, and if it turns out to be true that you are leaving us. Then you will be spending to best week of your life with us before you go. That means dunking class for the first time, and doing other naughty teenage stuff with us, because we really are going to miss you.

Me: Aw, you guys.... I love ya'll.

Then we all get into a group hug and the bell rings for second period.

Me: Bye guys!

Live: Byeee

Ana: Byee you guys.