Chapter 12

Disclaimer:-

Long chapter ahead guys, so hold onto your breaths, and be patient while you to read through the entire chapter. But before that>>>>>PUT YOUR DAMN FINGER ON THAT STAR BUTTON NOW!!!!! 😤

Mere pyare readers, sab se zyada acche readers, tumhe Ranvijay ki kasam laage, but vote karlo. I love you guys, and I will love you more if you do that. And please do comment guys, and let me know how do you feel about the chapter. Your precious review would help me understand your perspective towards the story.

And I sincerely urge you all to vote on the chapters. Pretty please, with a cherry on top.🥺

Vote target: 200

_______________________

Flashback continues~

"How fucking brave of you to think you can lay hands on her,"

In the midst of the bustling café, Ranvijay's protective instincts flared into an inferno as he witnessed a confrontation between a young boy and Taraksha. The audacity of the boy to lay hands on her, sent a surge of anger coursing through his veins. His normally composed demeanor crumbled, replaced by a fierce determination to teach him a lesson.

His day had already been marred by conflicting emotions and a tense encounter with Anirudh, leaving him on edge. So, to calm himself down and seek solace in the familiar presence of Taraksha, he headed to the café. Little did he anticipate the turmoil that awaited him. The moment he caught sight of the boy assaulting her, an uncontrollable rage consumed him.

Hurrying toward the commotion, Ranvijay seized the boy's hand in an unyielding grip, eliciting a cry of pain. Unsatisfied, he escalated his response, gripping the boy by the collar and unleashing a barrage of punches upon his face. The onlookers were paralyzed by the brutality of the scene, none daring to intervene as Ranvijay vented his fury.

He seized the guy by his collar, punched him repeatedly on his face, and threw him back on the table before storming towards him again, as he clutched his hand, twisting and hitting it until he was satisfied. The people were horrified by the screams of the boy, but none dared to intervene. Even the boy's friends were afraid to rescue him from the hands of Ranvijay, who looked like a monster on a rampage.

Taraksha, initially stunned by the unfolding violence, eventually rallied herself. As the boy seemed on the verge of collapse, she desperately pleaded Ranvijay to stop, her voice cutting through the chaotic atmosphere. However, her pleas fell on deaf ears as Ranvijay continued his assault, driven by a primal need to protect Taraksha.

"Mr. Rathore, p-please stop; he will die, Mr. Rathore," Taraksha said, trying to halt his actions, but he gave no heed to her words.

"How. Fucking. Dare. You. Raise. Your. Filthy. Hands. On. Her." With every word, he threw a punch at the guy.

"No, stop, please, Ranvijay. He will die, I am scared. Ranvijay, leave him. Please leave him, Ranvijay," Taraksha kept saying until a terrified cry escaped her lips when Ranvijay smashed the guy's head against the glass.

"JAI, NO," she yelped loudly, back hugging him and sobbed.

Taraksha's cry rang out, piercing the air with raw emotion as she clung to him, her sobs wracking her body. Ranvijay's breathes became calmer, as he dropped the on the ground abruptly with a jerk as he felt her embrace, his own heart aching at the sound of her tears. His senses returned and but his heartbeats still racing. Her utterance of his name, "Jai," was like music to his ears, filling him with a sense of tenderness and protectiveness. Her closeness, and the way she was engulfing him acted as a soothing balm to his enraged beast. Ranvijay sighed, turning around and gently lifted her tear-stained face, his touch soft and reassuring as he wiped away her tears. The sight of her vulnerability tugged at his heartstrings, urging him to offer whatever comfort he could.