Prologue

Prologue

My name is Y/N Morgan and I live with my two brothers and one sister: Connor Morgan, who is my biological brother, is one year older than me. He has a tough life. He seems quite delinquent, but he is not. He just ended up hanging out with bad crowds as he often used violence to solve the problem in the past, but not anymore. People find him very frightening but inside... he is very kind once you get to know him. He was just very protective and cared about me and the family. He likes to help people as well, but I'm sure he will make good decisions.

My little biological sister who is in elementary school, Faith Morgan, is a very cheerful person who loves drawing. Her dream is that she wants to draw. My brothers often play with her once in a while. As we are older brothers, our job is to protect her from danger.

Lastly, my half-brother, Josuke Morgan, who is the same age as me. He is a very calm and friendly person. He often likes to draw as his passion and hobbies at the same time. He teaches our little sister to draw when he has some free time. Besides that, he likes to cook for us when my parents are not around while me and my siblings are bad at cooking.

Me, Connor, and Faith share our father's blood, but our mother is different. Josuke's mom is Japanese, but Josuke was born and raised in America. Me and Connor found this completely complicated at first, but we understand the situation as Josuke's mother was actually my father's first wife before divorced, and ended up marrying our mother later that year. Josuke's mother passed away and my father took him in to be part of my family. Me and Connor accepted Josuke as our brother during my childhood without discriminating.

Our family is a bit famous since we own a business that sells firearms such as revolvers, rifles, and supplies like holstered belts for example. However, my grandfather owned the business, but my dad refused to take over the business as he wanted to choose his own past. After all, my family created this business in the 1900s. It seems my father didn't care about having a wealthy lifestyle. Same as me.

With us living our normal lives, my family is quite secretive about our private life due to my father who is actually an FBI agent for safety reasons. He is always away on his case which leaves my mother, me, Connor, and Faith behind, but I can understand it. It's not easy to be an FBI agent.

While our little sister attended Elementary school, my two brothers and I were in high school. We three are in the second year where we attended the infamous academy, Blackwater Academy, that was ruled by the son of the infamous mafia, Michael Marcano. He is a class president who is part of The Marcano Family who run this school like... prison. In this hellhole, every staff member, including the teachers, turns a blind eye when a crime or anything worse happens that involves the class president and his members.

That's where my brother Conner didn't like the unfair treatment as he wanted to do something. Luckily, me and my brothers met my childhood buddies Peter, Joe, Nick, Alejandro, Mario, and Andre to form our "club" where our plans were to take down Micheal and his so-called family. We're currently at war with them. Our team is called "The Investigation Team" where Peter is a leader because of his personal reasons with them.

As our "club" is a group of vigilantes, We did some dangerous stuff and got involved in the fight, investigating, and even risking our lives in order to stop Micheal and his family. However, things stopped me and my brothers as we went to the office.

"Congratulations, Y/n, Connor, and Josuke! You are transferring to Hyakkaou Academy!" The older man announced with a cheerful tone. Y/N raised his eyebrows while Connor and Josuke don't seem to know about the school, but they'll take it as the three brothers find it to be beneficial for their experience. They did sign up for an exchange program before involvement with The Marcano Family.

"Hyakkaou Academy? What's that?" Connor asked with curiosity.

"It's located in Japan. I'm sure you boys will find out." The older man answered.

Y/N and Josuke feel happy that it's happened while Conner still looks determined as he wants to take down The Marcano Family. As Y/N and Josuke think about it, they feel bad for Peter and others as it basically means leaving them behind and their involvement with The Marcano Family will end.

——————————————————

Later that night, you want to discuss with your brothers, Connor and Josuke, about making a decision attending to Hyakkaou Academy in Japan. There is a mixed reaction from your brothers where Josuke wants to go to Japan for his experience and see what it is like to be here due to his mother's heritage while Connor wants to stay and take down the family. You were concerned about Connor since he is really serious, looks fearless, and wants to be stronger, but you find him arrogant sometimes. You have decided to make up your mind.

"Guy, I think... I should go to Japan." I said, made my decision.

Josuke looked at you and smiled, "Same here. Besides, my mother is from over there. I want to learn about their culture. Even so, I trusted that Peter and the others would be fine. I told them about it."

"You did?" I asked.

"Yeah, Peter seems to be cool with it. He said that you and Conner should go too." Josuke smiled.

"Nice, but... what about you, Conner? Do you still want to stay?" I looked at Conner," If you want to stay, then I won't stop you."

Conner came to feel guilty for the ways he acted. You know about his personality as he is quiet, looks serious, and brave, but he is kind inside as he enjoys helping people even though some find him friendly while others find him scary.

"Just thinking about it, okay?" I smiled at Connor while Conner nodded.

——————————————————

A week later, you and Josuke went to the airport entrance after your luggage had been placed. Before you enter, you see your father, mother, little sister, and your friends standing and saying goodbye.

My mother hugged me and Josuke."Be careful, boys. Stay safe over there." I heard my mother tearing.

"I know, mom. Don't worry, I'll be safe," I smiled.

"Big bros, I'll miss you." Faith hugged me as I smiled while Josuke patted her head.

"I'll miss you too, sis. Be sure you eat a lot of vegetables so you can be god tier to beating those monsters." I smiled while Faith nodded her head eagerly.

"Goodbye, pop." I shook my dad's hand before he hugged me and Josuke.

"Have fun over there." My father said before looking at Josuke."Josuke, I know you will enjoy it over here as your mother showed me around when I was young. I hope Japan will remind your mother." This made Josuke smile.

Suddenly, I saw Conner with baggage in his hand and smiled as he made his choice. I wonder what made him change his mind.

After Conner said goodbye to my father, mother, little sister, and his friends, I went up to Peter and said goodbye and whispered. "Sorry, me and my brothers have to leave you guys behind to deal with-"

"It's fine, me and others will handle it on our own. Good luck with your trip to Japan. I'm sure you guys will do great and safer than our school." Peter chuckles.

"I'm sure, we will." I make a fist pump before departing.

Hyakkaou Academy? I wondered what this place would be like. I hope it's safer than our school. I hope so.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: Peter, Joe, Nick, Alejandro, Mario, and Andre are my friend's OC with his permission. they will make a flashback appearance and mention.