🍀 𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧: 7🍀

◦◦,'°.✽✦✽.◦.✽✦✽.°',◦◦

Both brothers finally came back home after their university was finally done. And after Taehyun's breakdown, Jungkook really wanted to ask why his brother suddenly thought to distance himself from his friends.

Jungkook knew how much Taehyun appears to be indifferent to his friends, he also dearly loves them and cherishes them. Then what happened? Should he ask?

After both of them freshened up, Jungkook thought a lot that he should go and ask to know what really happened. He should ask. Yes. So he went to the younger's room.

Knocking on the door, he came in and saw Taehyun sitting on his bed blankly staring at the pictures on his table. Jungkook saw the direction of his gaze and just sighed getting what exactly Taehyun was so intensely staring at.

Their group pictures.

"Taehyun-ah

"Taehyun-ah..." The other snapped out of his little bubble and saw it was Jungkook standing at the door.

"Yeah... do you have anything to say?"

"Okay so.. Taehyun-ah tell me what really happened? That you got yourself so distant from them? You can share please."

Taehyun looked down as his mind again remembered why he became so strange with them.

"Well.."

-

Taehyun, Yeonjun and Hueningkai finally got up from the cafeteria as the break was already over as the bell rang.

"Aweee man- in this day we three have three different classes after the break. Uff it sucks."

"Agreed Huening."

Taehyun smiled at the two's words, because he was well aware of the fact they always loved to stay in the same class together as a trio.

"Don't fight you two. What a luck, Beomgyu got the same class as you now." Yeonjun joked light heartedly making Taehyun roll his eyes at the mention of his stupid rival.