glimse of soul

Hi!again a new double update today enjoy the episode.

Is someone here?no way it's only me and watch man in the company watch will be in gate. It's just our Imagination kookie. Don't get scared ok.(thought Jungkook who is trying to compose himself from fear after hearing some strange sounds)

?Jungkook come to me I want you come kookie come it's me u are(said to Jungkook in faint voice)

Before the voice could Jungkook started to shout (WHO ARE YOU?WHY ARE U CALLING ME ?I KNOW ITS A KIND OF PRANK AND I KNOW ITS U UNCLE.)

LIGHTS START TO FLICKER WINDOWS STARTED OPEN AND CLOSE.

jungkook who never had any fear started to tremble. He started to run towards the door of the room but door shut close he started to scream

UNCLE KIM UNCLE KIM UNCLE KIM. IAM LOCKED PLS SAVE ME I AM IN DANCE PRACTICE ROOM PLS OPEN THE DOOR PLS crying miserably.

He saw his phone which was already switched off. He started to panic that's when he saw a white shadow under the flickering light the shadow started to come towards jungkook. which made jungkook more panic. The shadow caged him in its arms and started sniff his scent. Now Jungkook completely lost his boldness was crying loudly as Much as he could but next thing the shadow said made jungkook fell unconscious.

and the words are
DONT FORGET U ARE MINE ONLY MINE IF YOU BE CLOSE TO UR PAST. LIFE PRINCE I WILL KILL HIM. UR SCENT HASNT CHANGE FOR ALMOST THREE BIRTHS. THIS VANILLA WITH JASMINE SMELL MAKES ME GO INSANE PUP
DONT FORGOT WHAT I SAID HMM TAKE CARE OF URSELF PUP THIS TIME U WILL BE SURELY MINE ONLY MINE NOTHING OR NO ONE  CAN STOP ME. LOVE YOU!

HELLA CONFUSED?LETS GET TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENED WITH JUNGKOOK BEFORE 2 HRS.

one two three yes got it yehhhh!!Finally I will go home.

Suddenly when there is 10 mins for 12 o clock yes choreographer Said practice it 5times and u can go.

Ok hyung thanks good  night.

But little did he know the powers which saved him till date will not work after 12 o clock.

Bye hyungiieeee.

That's for today your author is feeling sleepy sry guys