EP.2: "Cry About It"

The boys (Diego, Duncan and Jerardo) all sit infront of the girls waiting for them to make their decision on who they wanna couple up with. "I'm first?!" Jasmine said. "Okay this boy caught my eye the moment he walked in... he's so my type on paper and i can definitly feel the spark between us so i hope to explore more of that. The boy i want to couple up with is.... Duncan" Jasmine said as duncan smile broaden opening his arms to welcome jasmine in for a hug which she accepted kissing him on his cheek as they held hands sitting down as another text chimes in.

"It's my turn" Cathrine said. "This guy caught my eye because seems like a genuinely sweet guy who knows how to treat a woman like a queen and that's what i'm looking for in a relationship... the boy i wanna couple up with is.... Jerardo" she added walking over to him kissing him passionetly sitting in his lap after.

"I guess it's my turn... i gotta admit the boy i wanted got stolen but nevertheless i'm still willingly to explore other options the boy i wanna couple up with is diego" Ariel said going to sit beside diego as they shared a friendly hug.

*later*

"I can't wait to start my first day tomorrow" Cathrine said with jerardo hand around her waist.

"We should be thinking about how we gon' spend our first night as a couple" Jerardo said kissng her.

"But first we have to look good let's go girls i think we need a little girls chat to the makeup room" Jasmine said as they all went excitedly. "Now that we're away from the boys, how we feeling about our couples?" She added.

"Me and jerardo are perfect for each other we 'bout to go all the way" Cathrine excitedly said.

"Unlike you i think i will take it slow with diego as i admitted he wasn't my first choice and i don't wanna step on anyof y'all toes so i'll see where it goes with diego first" Ariel said.

"Duncan is so hot i am glad i snatched him up first i could see that he's into me as much as i am into him" Jasmine said.

"Well lets look sexy going to bed cause who knows what could happen under the sheets tonight" Cathrine winked picking her outfit first.

They all walked into the bedroom together as the guys eyes wasn't able to leave the girls body. "Wow even when going to bed you girls look stunning" Diego said.

"Diego can i pull you for a chat?" Ariel asked as evrryone looked at her curious about why she wanted to chat with diego.

"Sure let's do it i heard there's a balcony lets go there" Diego said they left.

"What do yall think thats about?" Duncan asked as jerardo shrug.

"I just want to let it be known that Duncan was my first pick i just want to be open with you and not lead you on.... but however i didn't say that my mind can't be change so i hope during the time we are a couple we can get to know each other then my head might turn in your direction" She said.

"Can't say i'm not disappointed but thanks for keeping it 100% real with me that's what i admire about you let's just go back to bed before the others start wondering" diego said as they head back inside.

Bedroom:

By the time they got back both couples were sleeping in each others arms. They decided to get in their own bed getting a good shut eye.

*In the morning*

"Rise and shine baby!" Duncan said kissing Jasmine awake as she twist in bed.

"I don't wanna" she replied as a text chimes in... now she was wide awake.

Text: islanders please make your way to the lawn after get ready for your first challenge as a couple in the kiss and tell challenge #juicylips #couplegoals #teamwork.

Lawn (challenge zone):

Text: in this challenge each girl will be blindfolded while the boys will give each a 5 second smooch, each girl will then guess which boy was which At the end the one that guesses right the most wins themselve a date with the boy of their dream... will you be able to kiss and tell which guy is your partner?

"Let's get started" Jerardo said as the girls put their blindfolds on... the boys huddle in a corner dicussing how they kiss the girl in order.

Duncan decided to be the one to go first kissing Ariel. "Hmm this boy really knows how to kiss 10/10" She compliments his kissing skills, he quietly fist pump the air moving on to the next girl (Jerardo was next yo kiss all the girls and diego decided to went last).

*few minutes later*

The girls was instructed to remove their blindfolds. "I'll go first" jasmine said. "I think boy #1 is.... Diego, boy #2 is....Jerardo for sure and boy #3 is obvs Duncan" she added.

"My turn, i think boy #1 is Diego boy #2 Duncan and boy #3 is jerardo" Ariel said.

"Okay i got this, boy #1 was for sure duncan boy #2 is Jerardo and boy #3 is diego" Cathrine said.

The results

Jasmine: 1
Ariel: 0
Cathrine: 3

"I got a text!" Jasmine said.

Text: Congrats! Cathrine you got all guesses right you have won yourself a date with the boy of your choice... who will you choose?

"I wanna explore my options sorry jerardo and sorry to the girls if you feel like i'm stepping on your toe but i choose duncan" Cathrine said.

"What?!" Jasmine said visibly annoyed that cathrine would choose her partner. "I thought we were friends" She added.

"It is what it is jasmine" Cathrine said.

Text: Cathrine and Duncan please get ready for your date #Stealyoman #cryaboutit #sparksflying

"Well there's nothing we can do about it now?" Duncan said.