Chapter 2

Walter took some time to get back to his normal handsome and powerful self. Lucy and Viktoria helped him as much as they could. So did the trusted staff. Part of the manor is being rebuilt thanks to Evie's dramatics.

As of now, Walter took Lucy away to have some alone time together. Viktoria promised to keep things in line at the manor while they were away. She knew Lucy needed their husband, and needed to be cheered up as she was still sad about Evlyn.

__

The two vampires made love. She liked the sweet gentle love making. One with kisses and whispered sweet nothings. That's what Walter gave her. The intimate gentle love making. Each thrust of his hips into her made her moan. 

He took her face and kissed her deeply as he pushed his member into her. They shared kisses that were filled with love for each other. He moved from her sweet lips to kiss his way down to her chest and took a nipple into his mouth.

She ran her nails through his hair as her back arched, pushing her breasts into his mouth even more. His other hand was moved to her mouth, and she bit down. Blood sharing during sex between Walter and his wives were normal. 

Viktoria and Walter were always rougher. But that's their personalities. Both held power, and both were dominant beings. So, they tore into each other, and it would heal later.

But with Lucy, it was gentle just as their love making. 

Walter moved his mouth away from her nipple to a little higher up her breast and bit down, sucking her blood from there. 

This brought them closer to their release and soon both came. Her body clenching on his member as he shot his seed inside her.

___

The two vampires laid together in the afterglow of their love making. Walter held his tiny blonde bride. She snuggled into his muscular chest. "How are you doing Lucy?" He asked her. She shrugged.

"I miss her still. I had a lot of hope and dreams of what we would do with Evie. Now she's gone, and I miss her." She told him honestly. "Now there's no more Alexanders. So, I am scared of us not having someone to replace her." Lucy told her.

Walter looked at her with sad eyes. He hated his wives being sad.

Walter had destroyed the Alexanders. Though he left a few alive to witness the downfall of their bloodline. He found it funny seeing Oliver realize that the family is no longer protected by Walter and the others.

He made Lucy look at him, he gave her a loving smile and pecked her lips. "Don't fret beloved Lucy. I have found another family. They need our power to succeed and the bride to be is a perfect match. I believe you will love her." He told her.

Lucy sat up. The bite mark on her breast healed and gone by now. So was the one on his hand. He sat up and leaned against the headboard to look at her, taking her hand in his and rubbed it with his thumb.

"Can we... Can we change how we do this? If we had done things differently, Evie would still be us, and maybe she would've accepted us. Accepted all of this." She suggested. "I feel we showed her our ways to violently. She wasn't eased in. And maybe that's what did it. I think if we had more time with her, things would've been different, and maybe she and Viktoria could've gotten better together." She continued.

He reached up as she spoke and played with her short hair as she spoke. He took her words to heart. He always took his wives suggestions and words to heart. Their opinions on things were important to him.

Lucy looked at him. "I mean it Walter. I don't think I can handle the heartbreak again. I lost two people I really cared about back to back. I can't do that again. I thought I was going to lose you as well. That really scared me as well." She told him.

He pulled her onto his lap and hugged her.

His sweet and gentle Lucy was such a loving person. He hated that this has happened to her. She was very close to Viktoria, she was very close with Emmiliane, and she was getting close to Evie. 

While the women were married to Walter, they were also married to each other. They even had sex together. Which he encouraged. He wanted them to love each other.

Hell, it was very hot watching them together. But all in all, they belonged to him.

"I promise you, my beloved Lucy. We will take time for her to feel welcomed. Make her one of us. To accept this life. I promise you will never feel this loss and heartbreak ever again." He promised. She smiled and leaned into his hand as he cupped her face.

She nodded. "I trust you my beloved Master." She told him.

He smiled and kissed her lovingly.

Happy to have her. Have her love. Have her trust.

"What is her name?" Lucy asked as they laid back down to cuddle. He looked down at Lucy for just a moment. "Sarah. Sarah Carmichel." Walter told her.