How could he of all people understand

"I HATE HIM,I HATE HIM,I HATE HIM." The port mafias Akutagawa yelled."how could Dazai pick him over me he has a fucked up hair cut and he can't even control his ability properly HOW COULD HE BE BETTER THAN ME."
WHATEVER!!! FUCK HIM HES JUST A TIGER WITH A HEAD BOUNTY.you know what if I could get his head and prove that I'm better than that were tiger and Dazai will come back right?yea he will.

2 weeks later
Ring~ring~rin-
"Hello this is Akutagawa."
"Hey~"the loud bandaged man said over the phone.
"DAZAI um Dazai what a nice surprise what do you need."the port mafias dog asked after almost kissing his composure.
"So I need you to do a mission with atsushi you know after the meeting about the guild I decided that you and atsushi were a great match."
Akutagawa tried not to get mad at Dazai but there is no way he is going on a mission with HIM but Akutagawa caved and said "okay that's amazing idea Dazai you have such a brilliant plan."
Akutagawa waited for a response after hearing Dazais chipper voice through the phone.
"Great I knew you were gonna agree well your mission is three days from now....I get to go on a mission with Chuuya~anyway bye.
Akutagawa was about to return the bye when oh the phone line was hung up. "Ughh a mission with the the weretiger." Akutagawa sighed
"This is gonna be a longggg mission."

Sorry this chapter is short