15. Epilogue

*Shriya's POV*

It has been 2 years now that Varadha and I are happily married....it has been a beautiful journey till now....last year we moved to Noida because of Varadha's New Job in a better company, it was difficult for us in the initial phase but soon we both settled to the environment, with each day our bond and love grows stronger, he is not only a loving and caring husband but is equally an understanding friend and the Best father in the world, Yes you read it right, 1 month ago we were blessed with a beautiful daughter who is just like her father, those same black eyes, nose and smile...Varadha was always there in each step of my pregnancy, he used to help me cook, clean the house, bring groceries and even help me bathe in the late months...We both argued a lot about the child's name but since she looked completely like her father, I convinced him and we named her 'Vaarahi' meaning One who rides on Varaah, Is one of the Matrikas, A group of seven or eight mother Goddess in the Hindu religion. Vaaruni - The Goddess who is the power of Varuna....she is indeed our goddess, she brought more love in our marriage....her smile makes our day better than before, I had planned to leave taking projects after giving birth to my baby because it will be very hectic for me to handle so many things but Varadha Insisted me to not leave my passion and become a housewife, he wanted me to stay independent and he told me that he shall take care of everything when I'm working....I wouldn't have managed the growing responsibilities without his support.... everyday I thank the almighty that I've been blessed with such an amazing husband and a beautiful daughter , They always complete me....and I'll love and cherish them with all my heart forever and always.

*Varadha's POV*

It all started when we were kids and now I'm holding our own kid in my arms...life has been a beautiful rollercoaster, I have seen so many ups and downs but each phase left a beautiful memory in my mind, whether it's meeting Shriya for the 1st time , or telling her about my love for her or the day of my marriage, holding my daughter immediately after cutting her birth, each moment left an impact on my mind and heart, I've been a happily married man, holding the two most important girls in my arms, I feel the luckiest man who would ever posses such precious diamonds in his life, I love my wife with all my heart, she always gave me a reason to stand up again whenever I felt low, she has always been my biggest support system and cheerleader, she gave me the happiness of being a father to my beautiful daughter Vaarahi....if I look back it feels like yesterday when I came back from Bangalore and saw Shriya standing at the door of her house, I never thought if I could ever be so loved by someone, who is not only my wife but also my best friend who knows me more than I know myself....I never believed if I could ever have such a beautiful family but I did because....

It was meant to be!

**Yayy!!! Finally I completed this story!!! I've been feeling very happy after writing this work of mine....I chose to take Prithviraj Sukumaram as my Lead Character because he is literally my favourite actor and I've got a huge crush on him ever since I saw him play the character of Varadha Raj Manner from the movie Salaar, he really did a pretty amazing job in that movie.... Please do read the story and share it as much as possible...it's an original fictional story and it's all the creativity of mine nothing is being taken as reference from anywhere except for the pictures used...Do read it to the end and share it as much as possible....don't forget to comment down if you have any views or remarks for my work, I'm open to all sort of acknowledgement and criticism....I hope you like the journey of Varadha and Shriya! See you all in my next work**