the quiet friend.

Hi I'm lorelai, and I'm here to tell you a story about my life hm.

I'm always a second option whether it's family or friends.

I was always the one who got blamed for something I didn't even do, and what's worse Is they won't believe anything I say.

I'm the quiet kid.

The one who listens to their problem but they don't listen to me.

The one who always comforter but never the comforted.

The always trying my best never your enough.

I'm always the one who got the most problem but never told them cause they act like they care but not really.

I'm tired of acting like I'm okay even though I'm not.

Could there be a day where my friends and family actually care about me?, and not act.

I suffer from social anxiety and ADHD.

But they didn't know that.
Because they don't even notice that in gone but I'm the second option

Second option the one who gets picked whenever her main best friend leave they come to me like they didn't ignore me a few minutes ago.

I hate when someone treats my best friend like trash , but do they hate when someone treats me like that?

No because their the one who treated me like trash and they don't even know.

The one who's always quite and always listening to someone's conversation.

My best friends actually are backstabbing but they don't know that I know .

I always act that we are ok and everything but we are not they are hurting me.

It's ok if they do it, but when I do it it's mean haha?

I hope they thought first about backstabbing me .

They were bad at backstabbing tbh cause they thought I wouldn't know?

I'm the quiet kid.

TO BE CONTINUED!

Hi babies I'm sorry I wasn't active very much hm? My teacher kept sending activities I hope you guys understand love y'all! Mwaa