Ayo what the f-!?

After Kai went home from Jayce's house, he informed his mom where he was the night before. Of course, she wasn't worried about it because Kai always stayed at a friend's house for a while. Kai had an indescribable feeling that something peculiar was happening to him. He always sensed that there was something unique about himself, something that distinguished him from the other kids in his locality. Kai never believed in superhuman abilities.

Even if Kai had them, he knew deep down that he did not possess them.

                     -------------------
                    Later that night
                     -------------------

"Ouch...my back hurts so much," I complained, feeling a persistent itch that wouldn't go away. As I scratched my back, I suddenly felt something unusual. "Wait!" I shouted, running to the bathroom mirror to get a closer look. I tore off my black tank top and saw black feathers sprouting from my back. "What the... Ahh!" I screeched, pulling out the black feathers, but they were coming out faster.

Within minutes, the feathers formed into a semi-large pair of black wings. I ain't gon hold you, they look like the wings you get from party city during Halloween, but that's besides the fucking point. That shrinking thought was the least of my worries, I was stunned. "What...I..." I stuttered, completely confused as to what the fuck to do. I wondered how I should hide my wings, especially since I had school the next day. At that moment, my mother called out to me, announcing that she had prepared dinner. "Uh...Yeah! Just give me a minute." I replied, trying to compose myself.

I put a black oversized hoodie to hide my wings and joined Mama for dinner. After we ate, I went to my room, feeling scared and helpless. "How will I conceal these massive wings growing out of my back? I have school tomorrow!" I brooded to myself. As I lay in bed, my wings retracted into my body. Painfully I groaned out a little as my shoulder blades shifted back into place and left a tattoo of raven wings."If Ma sees this, I'm fucked."

I whispered to myself observing myself in the mirror across my room, hoping to find a solution to my dilemma. Eventually, I drifted off to sleep and had a vivid dream that felt real...too real.