Prologue

THE FIGHT FOR US PART III

This story is a drama/romance/tragedy that takes place within the canon of the Resident Evil game series. More specifically Resident Evil: Village (2021).

THIS IS THE FINAL PART OF A TRILOGY
READING THE FIRST TWO PARTS IS HIGHLY ADVISED IF YOU
WANT THE STORY TO HIT THE WAY IT'S INTENDED

In December of 2014, Henry Lawerence and Leon S. Kennedy have broken up entirely. They haven't seen each other since Henry abandoned them in 2012.

With the two of them alone they're suddenly abducted by the BSAA in the night. Before they can ask questions, they find themselves stranded in the middle of the Romanian winter. Their daughter Rose, missing.

Henry meets a stranger named Ethan Winters as he looks for his daughter as well, the two of them setting out into an unknown village in hopes of saving their children before it's too late. And when Leon crosses their path, the three of them are forced to work together.

With their kids missing, Leon and Henry's bitter breakup, Ethan and Henry's budding romance, and the lords of the village plaguing them, the three father's adapt as best as they can.

Within this story, do not expect an adherence to the lore of Resident Evil. And within this Leon is bisexual, and Ethan is unlabeled
———————

Expect ;
- A complex and realistic relationship between Henry, Leon, and Ethan.
- A graphic and blunt showcase of love, sex, death, blood, and trauma.
- Intense and brutal fight scenes, and murder.
- Sex scenes, sexuality, and throuples.

Don't Expect ;
- Heterosexuality or anything involving women in general.
- Restraint of any graphic details.
- Sex without plot.
- Overly upbeat storytelling. These characters aren't always happy.

———————
CONTENT WARNING
THIS STORY CONTAINS|
(But is not limited to)
THE FOLLOWING

BLOOD and GORE
GRUESOME DESCRIPTIONS
EXTREME VIOLENCE
GRAPHIC SEXUALITY
EXTENDED SEX SCENES
GRAPHIC NUDITY
HARSH LANGUAGE
DEPRESSION and MENTAL ILLNESS
SMOKING and ADDICTION
and
OVERALL MATURE THEMES

———————
TRIGGER WARNING
Just in case you're sensitive to specific things these are the most triggering of things contained

GUN AND KNIFE VIOLENCE
PARENTAL ABANDONMENT
DISCUSSIONS OF SUICIDE

———————
Now, if you still want to, please enjoy the story.
———————

RESIDENT EVIL: VILLAGE

Resident Evil: Village is a 2021 survival horror game developed and published by Capcom. It is the sequel to 2017's Resident Evil: Biohazard.

"Players control Ethan Winters, who searches for his kidnapped daughter in a village filled with mutant creatures."

Rated M for mature | Blood and gore, Intense Violence, and Strong Language

Available on, PlayStation 5, Xbox Series S/X, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, Windows, Mac OS, and IOS.