Chapter 3

Last night when everything happened Niall gave me his address, so this morning I begged my parents to let me go out, they said yes! So I ran over to Nialls as fast as possible me and him then rushed to the hospital where Harry had been the past night. 

20 minutes later. 

"Hello do you know which floor and room Harry Styles is in?" I asked kindly. 

"Floor six, room 36." The old ladly said with a snobey voice. 

I walked into room 36 and seen Harry I ran up to him and gave him a big hug! "Harry so what did the doctors see?"

"Well turns out I have a concusion,  but I will be out by tomorrow afternoon!" Harry said. 

Niall jumped in... "Sorry lad, I should of controled my anger!" 

"Its ok, I know where you were coming from we're both just jelous of this gorgeous girl, Brittany!" Harry Explainied. 

"Awh" I shrieked, while blushing! 

I think I saw the jelously coming back on Nialls face this wasn't good.

" Brittany, I think we should go now.." 

"Sure could I just have a few words with Harry first?" I asked. 

"Fine".. Niall Agreed. He went out the door I went and sat on the chair but Harry had told me to come sit with him on the bed, so I went over.

"Brittany, I want to say one thing to you before he does, you are the sweetest girl I have ever met!" Harry Admitted. 

Oh.. Harry you are the sweetest guy! I said while he wrapped both arms right around me while pulling me down to lay beside him. Now I was laying on the bed with Harry, he moves his head right into my ear then he whispers. "Babe, wanna go out for dinner on saturday?" I obviously said yes<3     "Yes, I would love to!" I yelled. 

"Ok, well Niall is waiting I guess you must go!" Harry said. 

Then before I left he said "wait you forgot something" then he kissed me on the cheek, as well as saying.. "Come back just you."   "Forsure!" I said. 

"I opened the door there was Niall, sorry about that." I said. 

"Its fine anything for you!" He said with a smirky face(;

I actually have to be home at 12 and it was 11:30. 

So Niall ended up walking me home I didn't have to go I just wanted to see Harry, so after I made sure Niall was gone I went to see Harry. 

30 Minutes later. 

I was finally at the hospital with Harry, he sure did seem happy that I was back! I gave him my get well soon card right when I got their!                                                                                                                   

"Brittany, see you are so sweet!" Harry said. 

We cuddled on his hospital bed, when he is hurt he is just so cute.

Harry started kissing me again. It turned into a makeout didn't last to long, but then the door opened someone started talking. 

"Thought I come back, since Brittany had to go." Niall said. 

"Brittany? What are you doing in the bed with Harry? I thought you had to go home." Niall asked. 

"Oh no, let me explain Harry just wanted me to come back & I didn't know how to tell you. I cried.         

"You should of just told me, I thought I could of trusted you, but not if you lie to me!" Niall yelled. 

I was getting so upset I didn't know this was going to happen. I just ran out crying! I felt so hurt and I didn't know if Niall was going to even like me anymore!

"Great, look what you did.." Yelled Harry. 

Niall ran out looking for me, "Brittany, Brittany! Where are you I am sorry! Where is she this is no use I will go talk to her tomorrow!" Niall said then went home.                                                                            

Right when I got home I ran up to my room and layed on my bed and cried.

_______________________________________________________________

Tell me whatcha think?