Chapter 6

"Brittany, Brittany, Brittany!! Is that a yes or no?" Niall asked. "Coming!" I yelled back.

I walked into the room I just can't decide I like Niall so much! But I have feelings for Harry too.  "Niall, summer break is over this Monday, then we both have school and different classes. We will be busy would it work out?" I was questioning.

"Yes!! Brittany please we can make time for eachother!" Niall said "Okay we can give it a try." I said nervously.

Me and Niall then layed in my bed and cuddled watching a couple of movies, then later that day I got a text from.. Harry. "Hey, Brittany!! Want to go to the movies tonight?"  I had a  boyfriend now, but can't we just go as friends? I thought. So I just said "Yes, I would love too! 8?" He replyed "Yes 8!"

-------------------------------Hours Later-----------------------------------

Its was almost eight, I made my way to the theater. Turns out we are watching a love story film.               Their was Harry!! He ran up and gave me a hug, I scrizzeed him back.  

"I missed you, so much." Harry admitted. "I missed you too, how have you been?" I asked

"Great!" He replyed. 

"I will go buy us popcorn and drinks." I offered.  "No, I will buy them you go get seats!" Harry said

"Are you sure?" I asked. He replyed yes. 

As I was walking to the theater I seen Niall with another girl they were holding hands. I ran to the bath room and starting crying! Harry seen me and followed me yelling in... "Brittany, whats wrong? Come out!" I came out and said.. "Harry I am sorry I didn't tell you sooner but Niall asked me out. And.. I said yes I thought we could just go as friends then I saw Niall with another girl!!" I bursted out in tears.

"You did what, then Niall! Oh my god." Harry yelled. He fisted his fists. 

"HARRY STOP!!" I yelled! He managed to control himself. Harry instistead we went back to his house instead of a movie so we did. 

------------We drove to his house.------------------

After we arrived no one was home Harry said they were gone for the weeked and he gave me a wink.

We went to his room, we were talking. "I can't beleive Niall did that too you! I never thought he was like that." Harry said. "I know lets not talk about it, its over between us anyways."

*PING PING PING*

"Hey babe, coffee tomorrow morning?" Greaat a text from Niall I showed Harry. 

"No way! He is not getting you back." Harry stummered. 

Well it was getting late so me and Harry were watching some movies before I went home. But then.

I woke up I was at Harrys house in his bed, I was in my bra and underware. Harry was in his boxers oh no  what have I done. 

___________________________________________________________

Opoinons?