Chapter 4 Nine/?

The Hunt Begins

Angel and Bobby are ready to face Picky Pig. They were a bit nervous facing Picky Pig. Until the door break down and she start to walk slowly while the meat cleaver. As it's being drag on the floor leaving a line trail. "...*sniff*...*sniff*...hhhhaaa~ the smell of fear~" Angel knew it wouldn't be easy. They stand off between the 3 of them. One psychopathic cannibal versus two survivors. Without hesitation Picky Pig attack first, raising her meat cleaver high up. Then Bobby and Angel jump away from her attack as she slam her weapon on the floor. Leaving a cloud of smoke, angel fire their harpoon handgun at Picky Pig. However due to her size, it penetrate her skin but she didn't react to it. "Hehehe!!" Picky Pig swing her blade at Angel but Bobby block it. "NO YOU DON'T!" Picky pig smile as she swing her blade at Bobby as she try to block it. She is no match against her strength, she is just swinging it like brute. Bobby is trying her best to make sure to stand her ground. "Bobby!!" Angel shoot his harpoon handgun at her back. Again Picky barely react to it so they look around try to find some way to get her to attention. "Shit?!" Angel look around and saw Battery charge on the ceiling. Angel quickly use a green hand to charge it up.

"Hahaha! What's wrong bear?! Can't handle my strength?!" Picky Pig laugh as Bobby fell on her back as her weapon breaks in half. She look at it and Picky rise her weapon but she been electric by Angel. They use the green hand to stun Picky Pig badly. She react to it and scream so loudly. "Eyes On me you freak!!!" Angel say and Picky Pig look at them with a glare. From this moment they totally forgot how they going to do this. They got her attention now what? So angel decide to make her chase them. "Come get me you Porkchop!" Angel ran away and Picky Pig rum after them. "Angel?!" Bobby Bearhug shout and chase them. They run all the way back to the cafeteria and kitchen. Angel stop as they are at dead end. "Ah! Looks like you got nowhere to run little human~" Picky Pig smirk and charge at Angel but got push by Bobby Bearhug. Due to the force of Bobby shove, Picky weapon flew away. "You won't kill anyone no longer!!!" Picky and Bobby fight each other by punches and kicks. Angel look around try to find a way to help until they saw a can that says liquid fire. "This could work!"

Picky soon punch Bobby left, right uppercut and kick as Bobby Bearhug feel on her back. "P-Picky stop! Please stop! We a-are friends! D-don't you remember?!" Bobby back off slowly and Picky pick up her weapon. "You stupid? We're not friends, you're just meat..." She laugh crazily and Bobby start to cried. So much tears came down from her cheek. Bobby remember spending time with her eating food, play games and talk about dreams. Bobby is ready to accept her fate but Angel interfered. "HEY PIG!" Picky Pig turn around, Angel remove the tap of the can and spray all over Picky Pig. "Huh? The hell was that? Water? Hahaha! You stupid?" Angel look at her and pull out a flare gun. "Not just any water." Picky Pig smell something from her body. "Is this....?" Angel fire their flare at Picky Pig and it start on fire. "GGGGAAAHHH!!!" Picky Pig scarem as she try to put the fire out. She was moving around destroying anything on her path while swinging her crazy until she let it go. Picky accidentally swing upward and let go of the meat cleaver. It is spinning out of control up in the air. Picky look up as she saw the blade. Life flashes before her eyes.

Picky remember the time she hangout with her friends. Dogday, Bubba Bubbaphant, Kicking Chicken, Hoppy Hopscotch, Craftycorn, Bobby Bearhug and even Catnap. She slowly look at her best friend. "Bobby....I...am sorry...please live on for me...thank you for being my friend..." It wasn't lie or psychotic just warm smiled. Until the cleaver penetrate her head. Multiple blood came out from her head then Picky fell down on her front side. Blood pool came out from her head. Bobby stood up and saw her friend being burn. "Picky Pig...." Bobby start to cry knowing she died. Angel slowly walk up to her hoping that she didn't hate them for doing some so cruel. "B-Bobby I...I am...uh...s-sorry...I-" Bobby then grab Angel pull them into her. Angel close her eyes for beating but surprisingly Bobby hug them. "N-no, It's okay, you were trying to protect me and stop her. Thank you though for saving me." Angel slowly hug back. Trying to comfort her softly. After a while, Poppy move left and right. She was going back and forward being so worry about angel not returning for at least an hour. "Oh, Angel is not coming! I-I should...uh...we should go find them!" Poppy panic so much. The group is also very worry about angel. "Y-yeah! We should go find them!" Until they hear a door open. "Hey guys I'm back!"