Hide and seek

The first period of the day arrived, the first period was a free class, a break from the structured routine that typically dictated their school day. The group, restless and brimming with youthful energy, they thought of something fun to do.

"I'm bored, let's do something fun," Lola proposed, a mischievous glint in her eyes as she surveyed her companions. "How about we go around the school and play some sports?" Excitement bubbled within the group.
" how about lets play footy." Jas and Sukh suggested.
However, after a few minutes of aimless wandering and half-hearted attempts of the girls at sports, they eventually go bored of playing football but Sukh, Jas and Asher was so into it. But then they saw that the girls were bored.

"I have an idea," Jas interjected, a playful smirk tugging at the corners of his lips. "Let's play hide and seek. Come on, let's add some thrill to this free period."

"Hide and seek? What are we, 12?" Lola teased, a hint of skepticism in her voice. However, Lexi's eyes sparkled with excitement as she chimed in, "I think it could be fun. Let's give it a try."
They eventually all agreed, Jas hyping them up. " come on it'll be fun, y'all just boring if you don't play." Jas said, he set out the rules for them.
"Only the first and second floor of blocks A and B," Jas declared.

A quick round of rock-paper-scissors determined the designated seeker, and Asher, with a competitive glint in his eye, assumed the role with gusto. With a playful grin, he counted down, "Ready or not, here I come!" and the group scattered in all directions, their laughter echoing through the corridors.

Avni, quick on her feet and eager for a strategic hiding spot, darted towards the second floor of block A, the door to the art clas. With a deft twist of the knob, she slipped inside the creative sanctuary, the faint scent of paint and pastels filling her senses. Hiding behind an easel, she held her breath, anticipation coursing through her veins as she listened for the sounds of Asher's footsteps drawing near.

Meanwhile, Lola and Mischa, sprinted down the hallway towards the stairwell, their heart pounding with exhilaration. Ducking into a janitor's closet on the first floor of block B, they both crouched behind a stack of cleaning supplies, their breath coming in quick bursts as they waited for Asher.

" there you are Jas man you suck at this and you suggested this." Asher taunting Jas
" man i thought i had a good hiding spot man." Jas laughed.
They started to search for their other friends as well. " i found Jenna." Jas said loudly.

Avni couldn't believe her luck. She had been hiding in the art room for what seemed like hours, she thought she was going to be found next when suddenly she heard some unusual noises outside the room. Tik tik tik tik, Avni's heart pounded in her chest as the ticking grew softer and softer, until she could barely hear it at all.  Fear had rooted her to the spot. And then, as the door creaked open, Avni gasped, her breath catching in her throat. Footsteps sounded in the darkness, slowly making their way towards her hiding spot. And then, a sudden bang on the table made her scream and leap out from under the hooded table, only to come face to face with Lola's laughing face.

"Found her," Lola announced, as Asher, Jas, Mischa and Jenna burst into the room, all laughing at Avni's terrified reaction.

"Haha, Avni, you really are a scaredy-cat," Jas teased, pulling her into a hug. "But hey, it took us ages to find you. Props for that."

" you guys are meaaannnn, y'all didn't have to scare me like that." Avni says.

" I'm sorry Avni but it was really funny." Lola laughed

Avni was relived that her friends were there and she was happy all over again.

As the group set out to find Sukh and Lexi, their search led them to a small corridor not far from the art room. When they peeked around the corner, they were met with a surprising sight that left Lola bursting into laughter.

"Eww, guys,"Mischa exclaimed, pointing to Sukh and Lexi who were making out. "Looks like my brother's finally getting some action," Jas chimed in with a smirk.

Sukh and Lexi, unfazed by the attention, shared another intense kiss and Lexi was pulled Sukh closer to her before Avni playfully intervened, saying, "Calm down, Lexi."

Just then, the bell rang, signaling the end of their hiding game and the start of the next period. The group dispersed to their respective classes, the thrill of their game still lingering in the air.

After a few more lessons, it was time for dinner at the hall. As they chatted about the excitement of their hide-and-seek adventure, Sukh and lexi were just talking and acting all lovey dovey with each other.

"Ewww, guys, get a room," Lola teased, to which Lexi responded with a playful wink. Asher and Jas engaged in a conversation while Avni noticed that Jenna seemed preoccupied.

"Hey, is everything okay, Jenna? You're not eating," Avni asked, concerned.

Jenna offered a small smile, replying, "Oh, it's just that I'm not really feeling the food here."

As the evening progressed, the group enjoyed their meal, sharing stories and laughter. Sukh and Lexi's loving gestures drew teasing remarks from their friends, creating a warm and lively atmosphere.

As the group slowly dispersed, Lola turned to Asher and Jas with a mischievous glint in her eyes.

"Hey, you two, what's the funniest thing that happened in your classes this week?" she asked, eager to hear their stories.

" ohhhh this story is funny as hell, i saw Asher was trying to hit up on miss Patel after class." Jas says laughing

" brooooo miss Patel be hot as hell, you know i got game like thattttt." He smirked.

Avni, noticing Jenna's smile growing wider, felt a sense of relief. Avni puts her hand on Jenna's shoulder and smiled at her.

Jenna nodded, gratitude evident in her eyes. "Thanks, Avni. I needed this tonight."

Sukh, overhearing their conversation, wrapped an arm around Lexi, pulling her close. "Well, that's what friends are for, right? To lift each other up and make the tough times a little easier to bear," he said, his voice filled with warmth and sincerity.

The group lingered a bit longer, sharing more stories and creating memories that would bind them together. As they finally bid their final goodnights, the echoes of their laughter lingered in the hallway.