• 3- Wrong Decision •

Everyone came back to their dorms. The friend group of Lara decided to hang out in Reine's dorm. They were chilling since they trusted each other and promised that they will not slaughter one another.

They were doing the activities they usually do, like roasting each other, and doing random stuff.

After 11:30 pm, they went back to their assigned rooms and slept.

THE NEXT DAY

Miya wakes up to an illness. She tells Lara to fill in her role as the detective, but she will still attend the meetings. Only there to vote, though. Her brain wont function properly due to the fact her body is fighting a foreign germ.

"Reine, stop playing Project Sekai!"

She decides to ignore what her friend, Liam said to win her full combo.

"Yes let's go!! Full combo!"

Liam reacts to this very annoyed. "Will you stop playing that damn game? Our friend group is literally going to discuss something."

She then replied, feeling desperate. Due to the fact that she won her game but is full of fear thinking what the lesson is about.

"Dang it, what if it's about the killings again? They already know that we talked about this already."

Her friend group formed a small circle and talked about jokes. "Oi Oi Oi" says Margaux.

"You said this was a meeting?

"Chill I was just joking."

She just let it slide and started being full of amusement with them. They started to get serious after several minutes later, to avoid any further incidents.

"See y'all later!"

They bid each other goodbyes. While Kloe had fun with her and all, she actually felt like a caged animal.

"I HATE THIS, WHY WOULD THEY KILL LYDD?! I SWEAR I AM GOING TO F- "

"No Kloe.. Calm down, don't listen to your intrusive.. I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!"

She was full of ire. She sees Jhonlee nearby, and she kicks him.

"Aray! What was that for??"

She responded with silence. She goes away acting like nothing happened.

"You're so annoying you n-"

She turns around and punches him.

"Pfft, weak."

Kloe had enough of this. It seems like her intrusive thoughts took over her and during her tantrum, she ends up breaking his neck  and shattering his skull.

He was dead.

She quickly hid the body  in someone's locker, but she didn't know who's locker it was. Reine was talking to her friend Caris. She was asking her for snacks. She stated that her food was available in her locker.

Caris walked behind her while they were walking there, but right when she opened her locker..

"GEAHHH!!!!!!!!"

"Broski, what's wrong?"

She dropped to the floor—then Lee's functionless body fell. Caris had the same reaction and quickly pulled the siren.

Lara assisted Miya in walking to the meeting room—then resting on the chairs.

"JUST VOTE ME!"

shouts Kloe, in a fit of rage and anger. Some of the boys were actually gonna vote her out, but Lara told them not to joke about death. Lara then comments something about Kloe's behaviour.

"Kloe, we know you're disappointed about your friends passing, but it's okay.. I don't think it's Kloe."

"Yeah, I don't think she slaughtered him. She would hurt him—  but not kill him."

said Reine as she agreed.
Jeuel is watching TikToks on her phone.

"Hey guys, what happens if we vote no one?"

Reine then replied— pondering very hard. She then shrugs as a sign of not knowing the answer. Ezekiel whispers something to all the boys.

Lara was thinking of something— then her words slid off her tongue:

"How about we vote ourselves and see what happens?"

"That might be risky.."

Reine's Thoughts

"If anything bad happens, I hope the bad stuff happens to me. I don't wanna see my classmates die again.. If that's the case."

They finish voting. Jeuel was executed.

"What?!"

It turns out Ezekiel whispered to them to vote Jeuel for killing their best friend. She claims that she never murdered anybody. Margaux then shouts:

"Liam, why would you vote your girlfriend?"

Liam's blood was boiling, he claims he had never voted her and showed proof, and that she was never his boyfriend.

More of those robots came waddling and dragged Jeuel. She strained her vocal chords, shouting  like she was inside a brazen bull. Then execution started.

Her phone was dropped in, but it played incredibly loud sounds.  It was fine for her and it didn't really give her a chill out of her spine—  which  was playing Kpop music.

It's decibel levels reached the threshold of pain. Her eardrums were throbbing in agony, her muscles convulsing from the relentless assault of flashing lights. She realized how bad it was and started asking for help. She eventually succumbed to this torment after half an hour.

All of her friends were grieving. Miya collapsed on the floor due to being stressed while ill at the same time. Lara and Liam took care of her until she was finally free from the attacks of the deadly germs.

Around 8:00 – 9:30 pm, they all went to their dorms. Reine had a theory and wrote it down on a notebook. It said—

"All of the executions are things they like. Ross liked cats and she was killed by cats, Lydd liked drawing and he was killed by his drawings, and Jeuel was killed by... Kpop."

She decided to just relax and stop thinking about the theories.

Word count: 914