• 7- Troublesome Trio •

"Zzzzz...Zzzz.."

Snoring can be heard from the room. The clock ticking as well. Lara put added an alarm at 12:00 am to notify her about the plan.

"Be-Be-Be-beep"
The alarm rang, but Lara woke in time to turn it off and not wake up the other people. She got up and checked her phone before waking up Margaux and Xian.

"..."
"Wake up."

Lara gently shook them until they were visibly active. She woke up Margaux easily, but Xian was kind of a trouble. Lara eventually shook him a little harder.

"W-what...?"

He rubbed his eyes and sat down on the bed, until he remembered the plan. They discussed even further in private making sure none of the other pupils didn't fake their sleep.

X: "So uh... How are we gonna... y'know.."

M: "I don't know, ask Lara."

L: "Let me hear your ideas first."

X: "We can... Stab him here right now and hide his body..!"

L: "..."
L: "Xian, are you stupid?"

They kept discussing until they stuck their best plans together. Lara then looks around, and speaks.

"So, we're gonna make him read a chapter bo-"

Xian cuts her off.

"What do you mean chapter book? It's not like he's a bookworm."

"... Reading a chapter book means ... Wait, where are we even gonna get that..? Y'know what, scrap the plan and edit it."

Another few minutes of discussion, they got prepared.

Margaux shuffles through her bag and finds her sleeping pills and crushes it. She mixes it with some water and makes Liam drink it in his sleep. They continue to do this until he became overdosed. They once again made sure everyone was resting and took his body to the bathroom.

Xian went outside and stole Kloe's scissors and silently but quickly went back to the bathroom. They laid all their devices on the bathroom counter and got ready. Lara then mutters to the both of them.

"You guys better not snitch."

The other two nod their heads and started the chaos.They started it with cutting his nose off causing it to pour out blood. They stored it in a trash bag and continued. They proceeded to slash his ear, slowly but painfully. Using a pair of septic pliers they found in the trash bin, they forcefully thrust it down Liam's throat. The pliers were shoved so vehemently, he started to gag up clusters of blood. Even after all that pain, he managed to remain unconscious.

The three of them once again used the scissors they stole to stab him in the chest. Although blood was excreted everywhere, they remembered to wear a visor and mask to protect their precious faces.

They slowly removed some of his organs such as his stomach, liver, gallbladder, and intestines. As they are performing this deadly operation, Margaux mutters a question to the other two.

"Guys, should we cut off his arms and legs?"

They nod their heads in agreement and started to dismember him, throwing his limbs along with his organs in the trash bag. They proceed to break his jaw—  then force-feeding him a dead rat (A/N: yes this is the rat they found from Kloe's room.) . They disengage his eyes and put them in his mouth as well.

Before they finally dispose his body— they slashed his head with a hammer before placing him in the trash bag.

Knock knock.

They notice someone was at the bathroom door. Good thing they just used a flashlight instead of the intensely bright light that was installed. The knocking continued until eventually it stopped. Lara went to check the vents of the door and notice no one was there. Phew, they were safe.... For now.
————————————————————————
Margaux's POV

"What the heck..?"

I thought to myself. Hey, at least we weren't caught. Maybe Xian should've been more careful with the hammer— oh forget it..

I wonder what the others are thinking...
————————————————————————
Lara's POV

"Finally, this maniac of a person is gone. I guess we're gonna dispose him."

I gently tie the  trash bag, until I decide to speak.

"Phew, y'all have uhm.. something to get rid of the smell..?"

At least I asked them. Thank goodness that they'll at least help with getting rid of that smell. Looks like Xian has something to say.
————————————————————————
Xian's POV

As I watched Lara put away... Well not Lara EXACTLY, but her hands. As I watched her hands put away his body and the materials with it, she asked us a question about the smell.

I then remembered that probably two people in the friend group own uhh... what do you call that..? Oh— perfume. Probably Reine and Kloe. I then spoke up.

"Maybe Reine or Kloe has perfume, bro..?"

Crap, why do they make ME sneak out?! I gently open the door and check both of those broski's bags. Looks like Reine has some.

I silently ran back and threw it to Lara. She sprayed it around the room and especially on that hideous trash bag.

"Smells nice I guess."
————————————————————————
Third Person

They threw the bag and walk outside exhausted. They ate some Pringles® and slept. Until,

"AAHAHAHAHAHAHAAJWNWJ"

Kloe had a nightmare of a creepy face.

⚠️WARNING:JUMPSCARE

At least she didn't wake anyone up

At least she didn't wake anyone up. She hyperventilated and fell back asleep.

A/N: finished this in like 11 pm 😢 anyway uhm idk what else to put here lmao

Word count: 902