Chapter 27 : Hello Brother! ♡

*Play the song from beginning*

Edward raced through the darkened streets towards the hospital, his mind was filled with memories of the moment he had discovered the shocking truth about his long-lost brother.

It was the moment he'd always remember very clearly, a  moment that completely changed his life.

*Flashback*

Edward's POV;

Edward had been roaming around hospitals for his brother. He lastly went to Holy criss hospital, because the doctor who have written the letter to his father worked in this hospital.

He asked the recioptionist about him. She told me that he was still working.

I was furious. I ran and busted through the doors. I see him sitting in his cabin, writing prescription.

I run towards him and catch him by his collar. He seems scared. I told him everything and asked him yelling. He knew who I was and thatsbwhy he was stuttering. He looked down ashamed and apologized to me.

I asked him to find me my brother right then but what he said was shocking for me.

"Your brother is admitted in this hospital right now. He's alive"

My eyes widened in disbelief as i heard those words, my mind struggling to comprehend the truth he revealed. My brother was alive and he was being treated?? Wat would have happened to him??

I ran instantly as I got informed, which room he was admitted in. I see the room number it's Room 65!!

I fault my steps as my heart beats faster. My brother!! He's inside!! The brother that would have been by my side if none of this happened!!

I walk inside and I freeze in my spot as I see the person on the bed. He was none other than... STEFAN...

The realization hit me like a ton of bricks, filling me with a whirlwind of emotions—shock, disbelief, and a glimmer of hope.

All these days I've seen him and yet not realized that he was own brother??

I go towards his sleeping figures. He's unconscious!! I grip his cheek with my hand and cry softly. I move forward and hug him lightly.

I have my brother.

I examine his face controlling my sobs and whisper "You have me, Brother..."

*Flashback End*

Edward had that little smile on his face. He was happy that his brother was alive and safe. But still, if he's here he is still in danger.

Edward started the car with his keys and drives with high speed.

Edward's car screeched to a halt when he reached the hospital. He then moved out of the car and began running.

He didn't have much time left!! He need to find Stefan and keep him safe in his house!!

He then went upstairs and saw a crowd of people standing infront of Stefan's alloted room.

Edward just pushed them away and made his way inside the room. No one was on the bed!!! Stefan is not on the bed!! Where was he???

Omg!!! He can't be missing!!

"Stefan!" he called out, his voice echoing through the halls. But there was no response, no sign of his brother anywhere. Panic surged through Edward as he frantically searched every room and hallway, his mind racing with fear and uncertainty.