TAKEN FOR GRANTED

"Never take someone for granted, who would've fought against the world for you."

A 29 year old woman stood under the heavy rain while hugging her shivering body. It was cold but she had no desire to take shelter. Even though lightning struck several times in the clouds above.

Her name is Kim Jisoo, one of the many unlucky women on earth. With all her helplessness, she let millions of raindrops hit her skin which slowly turned pale. Her entire body was soaking wet, including the t-shirt and training pants she was wearing.

This beautiful woman only had a sliver of passion for life left, and that was implied by her two big eyes which stared blankly at the magnificent, luxurious mansion.

No, that's not Jisoo's house. But it was someone's house that she went to whenever she needed help.

That someone is Jeon Jungkook, a rich man who is handsome, kind, responsible and reliable.

The mansion painted salted egg green, was quiet and dark, a sign that the owner was not at the residence. But this wasn't enough to make Jisoo turn around. She will remain standing in front there until Jungkook returns home.

Slowly but surely Jisoo's tears started to pour out, thank God for sending down so much rain, that she no longer needed to wipe away her tears. No need to hide her suffering behind a fake smile, at least for today.

If Jisoo had somewhere else to go, she would never come to Jungkook. Because honestly, she was very embarrassed. Remembering how rude and mean she was to Jungkook in the past. She had flatly rejected Jungkook, who was actually the man her parents chose. Not only did she refuse the arranged marriage, Jisoo also used Jungkook's money to have fun with other men. Yes, at that time she was crazy about a delinquent man. The man who left her with another woman after sleeping with her. In fact, for the sake of this man, Jisoo was willing to disobey her parents, even running away from home.

A truly ridiculous youth. Filled with wrong choices that put Jisoo into endless suffering. It was truly a fatal mistake that Jisoo will regret for the rest of her life.

Everyday after that felt like being thrown from a 8 storey building. Jisoo was depressed, and had repeatedly tried to commit suicide. But after finding out that that bastard man, had left a new soul in her body, and that the soul had already grown 3 months, Jisoo couldn't do anything but force herself to survive. Because no matter how bad her life felt, Jisoo didn't want to and will never kill. That's a very barbaric act.

*

*

*

Jisoo was too embarrassed to go home. It was enough for her to hurt her parents' feelings, she didn't want to tarnish the family's good name any longer. So as much as possible, Jisoo tried to stand on her own feet. She left her hometown and started a new life in a remote village, she would do anything to create a good life for her future baby.

However ---- Fate doesn't seem to want to side with Jisoo.

Who would have thought, who would have thought? It was also in that remote village that the power of God reunited Jisoo with Jungkook.

Jisoo was very surprised, as was Jungkook.

But as time went by they were able to open up to each other and become close to each other again.

Jungkook's presence is like an angel without wings. Jungkook is a friend, protector and support for Jisoo.

Jisoo was able to bring her son into the world and take good care of him, all of this could not be done without Jungkook's help.