Care to be Mine | Chapter - 11

He started his car when he came out of the club while closing his ears in the busting sound of the song.

One of the reason to hate clubs...

He stared walking while his demons started to part from him. He just walk where his mind said to go. His walks was slow in a human speed.

He indeed liked an night walk so why not just walk with a lullaby song making its way mouth.

He just hum and moved his fingers its way it should move for the song. His fingers moved its way passionately that the elegance of a dance is his God.

Just the fingers , just its bone. It all felt like he is a normal man who drank an full bottle and giggling and dancing in the trace of alcohol but that is not the truth at the end.

He is an mafia , not an normal but the devil whom the world never knows but fears. His face is unrevealed and his voice is full of dark to scare the shit out.

He did not care that the bushes of the nearby leaves makes the sounds of walk , the dark shadows showing its way to the road till him.

He rolled his eyes in annoyance that even hiding is not an good work the men does.

He sigh and walked till anyone comes his way. Just few were walking past him as it was the only way to go to the club.

He did not care much.

He wished to walk a little and he did. He stood beside the car and saw that one of his men came to him to open.the door and drive him to the destined place but stopped when he saw the devil bore his soul an hole.

He gulped visibly and stood not knowing what to do.

" Newbie ?? "

The man stood confusing and clueless. He is so he nod without his conscience but soon made his mouth to open and spread the words in the air to the ears of the devil.

" Yes , Devil "

The devil rolled his eyes and tapped the backside of the palm harshly and took the key in his hand.

" Newbie should work for the elder men first then when you become elder you can be hand over the work "

The devil sid while opening the car settling himself in the driver seat and looked outside seeing the frozen stiff man.

" Who insisted you to do this work ?? "

He stood straight but his eyes showed his vulnerability , impact of the voice in him. The devil stare his soul out of his body.

" Me. Myself "

The man said to the devil with straight voice and man.

" Get your punishment and start your work tomorrow. Your night is long and tired. "

The devil simply stated and went not really in a mood to show anything for the man but just saw that the man was taken by his other men in the car side glass.

The journey was long and silent. It was all bushes and dark.

The dark trees and hollow sounds can chill your spine.