Friends Or Not? (Chapter 4.)

Han Jisung's POV

''As the class president, I'll take the responsibility.'' I said. 

Back to when Minho sneaked into Han's room in the last chapter.

''I can't do that. Those guys are my friends from my faculty. And Hyunjin has been my close friend since before I transferred here.'' I said, Minho just clicking his tongue and looking away from me. ''I can't just back off for you. Unless..'' Minho looked at me. ''You back off too.'' I saw Minho making a confused face before replying to me: 

Minho -- ''How? 

''You want to save your reputation, right? And I want to save Hyunjin from getting beaten up. If Hyunjin apologizes to you in front of everyone, will you leave him alone?'' I asked him the question, waiting for his response. 

Minho -- ''If he wanted to do that, he would have done so long time ago.'' 

I heard this coming out of Minho's mouth and I just sighed, being annoyed. ''What if I can make him do it?'' Minho chuckled quietly in disbelief, and I just smiled  faintly before he said: 

Minho -- ''Deal.''

and reached his hand to me, requesting me to shake hands with him. I looked at him with 'disqusted' and 'awkward' face, but in reality it was just me being dramatic.. I looked at his hand, then back at his face 2x, and he just singalized me to just shake hands with him. I hesitated, but finally shook hands with him.

Han Jisung's POV

''We, Architecture students, take responsibility for what we do. I am sorry. I'm sorry he gave you the finger.'' Suddenly, I heard Hyunjin spoke and I looked at him.

Hyunjin -- ''Don't apologize for me. I was wrong and I'll apologize to him myself.'' I smirked softly when I heard what he said before looking at Minho. He was smirking softly as well. I looked back at Hyunjin. There was a few seconds of silence.

Hyunjin -- ''I am sorry.'' Once again, I looked at my childhood enemy, Minho. I smirked softly again and he did as well. Then, he winked at me. I pretended to be disqusted at first, but then I smiled. But then I heard one of the Engineering students say:

Felix -- ''If you think you can end this with a sorry, you're wrong.'' My smile and Minho's  vanished immediatly when we both heard that. 

Felix -- ''Get them!" Suddenly, all of the Engineering students and Architecture students started to fight and we both just stood there in shock. We obviously did not expect that to happen at all..

Someone pushed me and tried to punch me in the face, but when I covered myself, I felt someone covering my body instead. As you probably guessed, it was Minho. I stopped covering myself and looked at him, being a bit confused and shocked. I then heard him say this:

Minho -- ''I'm the only one who can hit him.'' Yeah no.. It wasn't like him. It felt super weird. Minho looked at me.

Minho -- ''Hit me!'' I didn't know what to do, so I just stood there like a moron, my eyes moving all around Minho's face.

Minho -- ''Punch me!" He pointed at his cheek. I just decided to do it and punched him in the face. Minho then started to pretend like we were fighting and I just went with it since I had to anyway because of the stupid sibling promise Minho had. Then I accidentally kicked him in the back and I panicked.