Prologue

Dana’s fingers gripped the handle of her suitcase so hard that they were numb. The tickets that felt like deadweight in her coat pocket were crumpled and damp from her sweaty palms.
As Dana approached the check-in desk, her legs moved forward on their own, like mechanical limbs. She couldn't hear the bustling crowd around her, only the deafening sound of her own heart thumping in her chest. Her mind was swirling with questions and doubts, each more overwhelming than the last.

Why was she here? Why was she doing this? Was she really prepared to leave everything she knew behind?

And yet, Dana knew she had no choice. She had to go. Her family had made the decision, and she had to obey.
She quickly checked in and waited at the nearby seats for her boarding call.
...
As she settled into her seat she looked out the window Wondering what her future held,her breath hitched as the plane started it's ascent. The tears she so desperately tried to hold back fell on her cheeks as she looked longingly at what had been her home for twenty years.
She sighed and wiped her tears as the plane took her to her new home. Her new beginning...

A/n..
Thank you for choosing my book it really means a lot to me, hope you enjoy

Sorry for any errors, I am human it's inevitable, but I will try to minimize them
Constructive criticism is always appreciated

Don't forget to vote,comment and share with friends