4. A FAIRY

3RD PERSON POV:

The monster was laughing maniacally as he relentlessly jumped on his target with his own feet. But in an instant, his sadistic joy was cut short as a large iron and glass chandelier came crashing down on him. The iron tips pierced his body, causing him to cry out in agony and rendering him immobile. The plotter stood over him, satisfied, before swiftly fleeing the scene.

Later, when he reunited with Shraddha and her son Ansh, Dhruv urged them to escape to the north, You can save yourselves if you go now," he advised.

But Ansh was concerned about Dhruv's safety. "What about you, brother?" he asked.

Dhruv reassured them, "You both go; I'll manage on my own."

Shraddha, however, was hesitant to leave Dhruv behind. "But wouldn't it be better if we stuck together? Three are stronger than one, after all," she reasoned.

Ansh pleaded with Dhruv, holding his hand. "Brother, we're family. We need each other, especially in times like these. Please come with us."

Dhruv gently pulled his hand free and declined their offer. "I don't want to go. Let me handle this on my own." With that, he turned and walked away, leaving Shraddha and Ansh to make their escape.

MAHI'S POV:

Now, only roughly 11 minutes were left. We were calmer than before but still alert. Then we heard the voice of a man; the sound was kind of muffled, so we were not able to understand what he was saying. "You two stay here. Let me take a look. If he is savable, then let's save him," My mom said as she started approaching the window-like door.

She opened it just enough to take a peek, and now she could hear the clear voice of a man shouting, "Why is this happening to me?" She wasted no time and jumped downwards to go outside of the store to let him know that we were here, but just then we heard the scream of the monster. My stomach flipped, and my eyes widened. I jumped from our safe zone, followed by Diya.

We went outside the store; it was a mess. It was totally in disarray, with the dead bodies of people lying around, with no discrimination between adults, children, or the elderly.

The scene was gruesome and was covered in blood with dismembered body parts scattered everywhere, making it impossible to identify who they belonged to. The sight was utterly horrific, causing my stomach to churn due to its gruesome appearance and overwhelming stench. The sheer brutality of the scene was deeply unsettling, leaving a lasting impact on me, Leaving an indelible mark on my psyche.

The roar made us tear our eyes away from the horrific sight. "Let's go!" Diya exclaimed, dragging me away, but we had already seen my mom running towards us with the man. We sighed in relief, then my mom shouted "Run!!". Without wasting any time, we also started running. When I glanced behind us, I saw the monster charging towards us, wielding a massive buster sword.

I was frantic, shouting at the top of my lungs. "Bro! Bro! What's happening? I want this to stop NOW!!!!" I couldn't take it anymore. We were in a desperate situation, and I was fed up. We had no idea what was going on, except that it was the first scenario we had encountered. We didn't know why it was happening or what its purpose was. If this was some kind of punishment for our sins, it was too much to bear.

As we tried to escape, the distance between us and the monster was decreasing rapidly. Diya was screaming, and I couldn't blame her. We were stepping on bodies, trying to avoid them, but it was impossible. It wasn't our fault; we just wanted to survive. We didn't wanted to do this, but we had no choice.

I checked my wristwatch for the time, but it wasn't there. I must have lost it in the chaos. "Diya, how much time is left?!" I shouted while running. We had to keep moving. "There's a big clock in our heads Mahi!!" Diya responded, breathlessly,.