Prologue

Dear Daisy,

Once on our Earth there was a writer named Shakespeare, I found his book in the heap of garbage and I read the following lines in it-

"The evil that man do lives after them, the good is oft interred with his bones".

I feel that is what had happened with the entire human race. Now that only two of them remain. I would disclose the entire battle for life that started right after the end of Third World War six year ago.

When the humans realised the havoc that the War had created they started to build their heroes in the form of Robots. Robots named 'Reborn' were supposed to transfer humans to another planet 'Earth 2' in the native galaxy.

But,there were many causes that led to the outbreak of a revolt of Reborn and the human race was left to perish here on Earth. But, where there is will there is a way. Humans survived they went through each and every hardship but they survived.
And at the last only two of them remained. The two who are playing right infront of me.

The 3rd World War had started before I was born and this is what made my life even more perishable. I would never be able to watch what a war it was. As they told me and as I look around I see the huge destruction, I can feel the horror.

Nevertheless, let me tell you how it all happened.

And how i was find the knight of knights... The great king Arthur