The Beginning.

It was so unusual that that superhuman had such an incredible learning capability. He had a very vivid sense of learning. He could learn about the behaviour of anything just by looking at it. This seemed incredible and dangerous. By such a learning capacity he could soon be the master of the whole Earth and be a tyrant. The chain of events that took place right after he opened his eyes were horrible. He killed about 30 people in the laboratory basement and was now standing there looking at the sun.

From about half an hour he just stood staring at the sun. The sirens wailed all around and in no time many soldiers came out of the laboratory massively armed. At last come Sergent General and at the same time sirens stopped wailing.

"Freeze! Tom freeze, I say." howled the Sergent General.

There was no motion in the superhuman. The Sergent General became furious, he shouted again with his blood red eyes.

"You surrender or we shoot" he turned and looked into the furious face of the Sergent General.

"Good tom, now you must surrender, and head back to the lab." Sergent cooled down his fury.

He grinned as he saw Sergent staggering towards him- he howled loudly. The soldiers present there shot at him. He ran with enormous speed and within a second, clutched the Sergent General by the neck. The soldiers at once stopped the firing and there was peace all around.

"No!" the Sergent groaned in pain, "You can't do this to me."

There was only the sound of groaning of the Sergent all around and the roaring of Tom. The soldiers were sweating, their Sergent was nearly dying and they were incapable of doing anything.

"You should not do this, you are our last hope, you killed your father too. Tom, look at yourself... Tom... you are our last hope. Your father, your sister... didn't you remember her? She is waiting for you. Your sister, you sweet little sister."

No sooner had the superhuman heard the word sister he fell on the ground and held his head tightly and groaned in pain several pictures of a little girl swiped through his mind and his eyes turned green from red. He groaned in pain and howled loudly. He punpched his hands again to the ground.

"No! I can't." he cried and tears swept down his smart face.

The soldiers got frightened and they again opened fire at him. The bullets hit him but they didn't effect him. He got up his eyes again turned to red and his anger returned. He gave a loud roar and made a huge jump and was flying in the air. All of them just stared at him as he flew away from them.

"I will find you and destroy you, Tom." the Sergent General shouted and his voice dissolved in the thin air.

____________________________________

Hello to all my readers I'm sorry for getting late to uploaded chapter but now I'll upload next chapter soon and please don't forget to vote and comment bcs i need your suggestion for better it thank you to my lovely readers.