Seperated, Split, and Lost

The group ended up walking until the sun came out.

Winter was still being carried because of her wound.

Everybody was starving, confused, exhausted, homesick, but desperate to survive.

"I'm so sleepy, but at the same time worried we'll get chased for the 5th time.." Giselle broke the silence.

And yes, they got chased by wild animals 4 times in one day.

The first one being the wolves.

The second, they got chased by two wild foxes.

The third, a bear suddenly appeared behind them. (Ningning being one of the loudest had shouted "DEAR LORD, IS THAT A BEAR!?") and they all took off running without knowing where they were going.

The fourth was another wolf incident.

"Maybe we should start hiking up mountains?" Winter suggested. "With your heavy ass, I'd have to decline. Unless you decide to man up and walk." Giselle immediately disagreed. "Please mind your language Aeri, we're still idols despite the fact we're stuck out here." Karina said tiredly.

"But hiking up does seem like a good idea. It might get colder but we'd be able to find some sort of suitable hideout and maybe a food and water source." She added. Ningning's head poked up and she let out a groan of frustration.

"What's wrong Ning baby?" Giselle asked, almost dropping Winter when she turned around. Winter groaned and Karina decided to take her instead of Giselle.

"I just realized something so important." She started with a devastated look. "Our phone's... I saw one.. unharmed. If atleast some of our phones survived, maybe we could've found a charger and a plug somewhere.." Ningning explained. Winter, who had been going through pain from being tossed around from one back to another, perked her head up.

"I brought my portable charger! For the whole plane ride until now, I haven't used it so I'm pretty sure it's fully charged!" Winter said happily.

"Just one thing.. where the hell are we and which way is the plane?" Giselle spoke up.

"....."

"....."

"....."

"....."

"Mountain climbing it is." Giselle said, despite being the one against the whole idea. With a heavy sigh, the three of them started their walking journey up the mountain.

A 2 hour walk to the hightest possible mountain and 30 minutes into the climb, someone *cough* Giselle *cough* was complaining.

"This is worse than the Black Mamba choreo!" Giselle huffed. "No Shit Sherlock! Imagine surviving a plane crash, running away from wild animals, walking for basically a day without sleep, and climbing up a who knows how long mountain, being easy." Winter dissed.

That shut Giselle up for a good minute before she started complaining again. "How long is it until we reach the top? I swear I'm going to combust if-" Then she got cut off by all of them yelling at her. "Giselle, SHUT THE FUCK UP??" They shouted.

This time, she shut up permanently.

"We must be close. It's starting to get colder." Karina informed.

"Imagine is a hailstorm hit and we all got seperated." Winter joked. "That's not-" Ningning's sentence got cut off when a strong wind blew their way.

"KIM MINJEONG, I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!" Karina yelled when she got blown away. "WINTER. WHEN I CATCH YOU WINTER, WHEN I CATCH YOU!" Ningning's voice went over then sudden storm, pushing her into a tree.