Finally! Home Sweet Home!

WARNING: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS VIOLENCE, POSSIBLE RAPE, AND INAPPROPRIATE ACTIVITIES

It was the next day, Giselle was the first to wake up, unwrapping herself from Ningning's death grip and stretching her limbs.

She looked around, noticing something was wrong but couldn't put her finger on it.

She got up, looking around the room, squinting her eyes as she did a head count.

"Something isn't right.. but what am I missing..?" She muttered to herself, shrugging before going to hug Ningning again, still feeling a slight bit tired.

That's when she realized.

That wasn't Ningning.

Not even close to her Ningning.

Then she jumped up again, sitting up and feeling wide awake.

The she looked around again.

"Karina and Winter. Check." Giselle started to say silently.

"Janko and Kings- hold on." The girl stood up slowly, walking over to Janko and Kings sleeping spot in the middle.

Giselle noticed that Kings wasn't sleeping with Janko, where was he?

That's when she realized again.

The shocked girl turned her head to Kings who was groaning in his sleep, laying where she and Ningning were supposed to be sleeping together.

"I swear to fucking God if you all don't wake up and tell me this shit is a prank!" Giselle screamed at the top of her lungs, waking everyone up at the noise, all of them jumping up and looking like they've been living in the jungle for their entire life. (Not their entire life but we're not gonna tell her they are in a jungle, or forest, who cares? Not me-)

Karina held Winter tightly who just let herself be manhandled, the sleep overtaking her. "You better have a good reason for this, and I mean a good one Uchinaga Aeri." Karina said sternly, her bed hair making her look less intimidating. "I'm sorry Yu fucking Jimin that Ningning isn't in my arms and she's replaced with Kings! Where the hell is she? We all know that girl sleeps till the PM's." Giselle explained frantically, her eyes darting around the room, noticing Saber was also gone.

"What? She's not there?" Winter yawned, looking around with closed eyes. "Now is really not the time to be slow Winter! Now is really not the time." Giselle groaned, going over to Winter.

She kneeled down until she was in Winter's personal space, sending Karina a warning glare who paused momentarily.

"I swear Kim Minjeong, on my whole entire generation and history. If your kidnapping joke became real, I'm seriously going to harm you. So you got one chance, tell me that Ningning isn't missing! Tell me your stupid jokes didn't get her taken!" Giselle practically pleaded.

"Where the fuck is Ning Yizhou, Winter! Where is she? Is this a joke?" She added with a broken voice.

The room went silent.

No one spoke at all.

No one would answer her question.

"Uh... you guys might.. want to see this?" Janko questioned himself, not really sure on what he was seeing, the sudden awakening seeming to make them all lack in some way.

Karina moved over to him, taking the paper that was handed to her, it was a letter, and damn was she anger while reading this out loud.

The letter basically went like this:

Dear survivors, you seem to have taken something of mine, so I've taken something of yours.

This cat looking girls is quite attractive for my boys who haven't been put down by your attack.