𝟎𝟓

TW!!: None!

TW!!: None!

Word count: 673

Word count: 673

{𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐍𝐀𝐌𝐄} 𝐏𝐎𝐕;

{𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐍𝐀𝐌𝐄} 𝐏𝐎𝐕;

  "More than friends?!" Wendy gushed over the phone. "Yeah.." I smiled messing with the hem of my blanket.
"{Your Name}, wow... thats unexpected but amazing!" Wendy smiled. "I'm glad you guys talked things out,"
"Me too. Anyways... how are you and Stan?" I asked.
"Better, we started dating again." She smiled, her cheeks flushing slightly. "I thought so, Stan seemed less... bitchy than usual." I grinned.

"Do you think Stan would be mad if he found out?" I asked.
"Found out what?" A voice boomed from my door way. I jumped, my body freezing up, fucking fuck. Stan stood in between my door and the frame, his arms crossed. "What are you doing! Knock first! Jesus." I huffed.
  "The door was open." He shrugged. "What would I be mad about if I found out?" Stan asked entering my room. I'm sure I looked like a deer in headlights.

"Oh, hey, Stan!" Wendy beamed through the phone. "We were just... um, talking about... uh, the new movie that's coming out! Yeah, {Your Name} was saying she heard good things about it, right, {Your Name}?"
    "Oh, yeah, definitely! Heard it's supposed to be really good!" Stan eyeballed us, "What movie?" He asked sitting on my bed.
"Oh, it's, um... 'The Midnight Sky,' right, Wendy?"
       "Yeah, that's the one! Heard George Clooney did an amazing job directing it!"
"See? Just movie talk. Nothing juicy or scandalous at all!" I laughed nervously. "So, uh, you gonna check it out, Stan?" I asked.
         "Hmm, maybe. Heard it's got a good storyline..." Stan spoke an eyebrow raised as he studied my facial expressions. "Anyway, catch you guys later. I'm going to Cartmans'. Bye Wends!" Stan spoke as he turned on his heels and left my room, shutting the door behind him. Me and Wendy exhaled, relief washing over us.

  "That was close." Wendy sighed. A muffed voice boomed in the background of Wendy's house. Wendy turned to the noise, "Coming!" She yelled. "Well, {Your Name}, I have to go.. dinner time." Wendy spoke turning back to me. "Catch you later?"
   "Of course, love you," I smiled. "Love you more," Wendy grinned.
"More than Stan?" I teased. Wendy giggled, "More than Stan." Another muffled yell, "Coming mom! Jesus." Wendy cursed. "I got to go! Talk to you later!"
    "Bye!" I smiled as she hung up. I sighed, flopping onto my bed. My stomach grumbled, oh right I haven't eaten either.
I stood up and walked downstairs, "Hey kiddo, you're just in time!" My dad smiled as he pulled a plate out of the oven. My mom sat at the diner table, her hands massaging her temples. I took a seat beside mom as dad made his way over to us with the food.

"I have made us a delicious pan-fried pork chops with a white bean and tomato salsa!" My dad beamed setting the food in front of me. "Thanks," I mumbled taking a bit of the food. It was surprisingly good.
"How was your day, dear?" Mom asked. "Good, nothing... crazy." I smiled taking another bite of food. "Where's Stan." Dad questioned.
"He was going over to Cartman's house." I replied. "Oh, those boys can cause so much trouble when they are together." My mom sighed.
"Oh well, I guess he will be missing out on this five star meal!" My dad beamed. I laughed as I took another bite of food.

_______

"{Your Name}!" My dad called from the living room. I sat the plate down on the counter and walked over to him. "Yes?"
"Would you like to watch the cooking channel with me?" He asked, pointing to the recliner across the room. "Sure," I smiled. My dad turned the TV on, Gordon Ramsey's voice boomed on the screen.

"Randy! We talked about this!" My mom called from kitchen, my dad shrugged his shoulders and turned the volume up. I snuggled up in a blanket on the recliner and watched as Gordon Ramsey yelled obscenities at the other chefs.