𝟏𝟎

TW!!: Drinking, Drugs!

Word count: 2145

{𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐍𝐚𝐦𝐞} 𝐏𝐎𝐕;

{𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐍𝐚𝐦𝐞} 𝐏𝐎𝐕;

I walked back to my friends at the lunch table, all of them eyeballing me as I sat down. "We saw you and Clyde talking.. what was that about?" Bebe asked as she played with her food. "He was being a dick and trying to ask me out." I spoke taking a sip of my water. "I said no." I looked up at Bebe, she seemed upset. I reached across the table and held her free hand, "Bebe, I would never get with Clyde. Especially after how he treated you." She smiled sheepishly before taking a bite of her Mac and Cheese.

"I know, it's just... I hate that he is able to move on. And I can't..." Bebe sighed. "It's okay, break ups take a while to get over... but hey, I heard the football jocks were throwing a party tonight." Wendy grinned. "We can go to the game, scope out the hotties, and then you can have a rebound at the party." Wendy smirked. Bebe nodded and ate more of her food. "Let's meet at my house and we can get ready." Wendy suggested to which we all agreed. The lunch bell rang indicating the end of lunch, we all threw out our trash and went to our next classes.

________

Finally, the school day was over. Thank god. I walked with Wendy to her car, I was going to go over to her place early just to hangout before the others came. "He just pisses me off sometimes." Wendy huffed, she had been complaining about Stan for the past ten minutes. He hasn't been paying attention to her, and it's been making her upset.
"I know he can be a jerk, but he has been... more distant to me too lately." I spoke as I sat in the passenger seat. "Do you... think there's someone else?" Wendy asked, she looked worried. "No, god no. Stan isn't like that, and you know that. He's probably just in his feels, man periods you know?" I smiled as Wendy laughed, she turned the car on and we drove off to her house. Once we got to her house we made a beeline for her bedroom, Wendy jumped onto her bed and I followed beside her.