Chapter 6 - Sucked In!

Back at the Unikingdom, Unikitty felt a yawn escape her, signaling her fatigue after a fun-filled day with her friends. She changed into her pajamas and settled into bed, still buzzing with happiness from their adventures. However, her mind kept returning to the mysterious portal she had discovered earlier. Determined to investigate further, she decided to wait until morning.

In the dead of night, around 2:00 AM, Unikitty was abruptly awakened by the grumbling of her stomach.

"Ugh! I am so hungry," Unikitty muttered, feeling a pang of hunger.

She got out of bed to grab a snack, but her thoughts lingered on the portal outside her castle. As she ate, she couldn't resist the urge to explore the portal immediately. Unikitty hastily packed a bag with essentials and resolved to venture into the unknown in the middle of the night.

"I can't wait until morning. I have to see where this portal leads," Unikitty reasoned with concern.

Swiftly changing into her adventure gear, Unikitty cast one last glance at her sleeping friends before quietly slipping out of the castle, gently closing the door behind her. With determination in her eyes, she made her way towards the mysterious portal.

"I don't know what's on the other side, but I'm ready for anything," Unikitty affirmed, her resolve strengthening with each step.

Upon reaching the portal, Unikitty felt a surge of nervousness, fearing the unknown consequences of the portal's power. After taking a few deep breaths to steady herself, she cautiously extended her paw to touch it.

"Well, here goes nothing," Unikitty muttered under her breath.

Suddenly, disaster struck. Unikitty's paw was sucked into the portal.

"Uh-oh!" Unikitty exclaimed in horror, attempting to pull her paw back without success.

The portal's suction intensified, pulling Unikitty further in. Desperately clinging to the edge of the portal, she began to panic.

"Aah! Help!" Unikitty cried out, struggling against the powerful force.

Despite her efforts, Unikitty couldn't hold on much longer. The portal's pull grew stronger, dragging her deeper inside until she was fully enveloped by its colorful vortex. To her dismay, the portal closed behind her, leaving no trace of her disappearance.

As Unikitty was sucked through the swirling tunnel, she marveled at the vibrant colors that surrounded her.

"Oh wow! Look at all the bright colors!" Unikitty exclaimed, momentarily distracted by the dazzling display.

The journey through the portal continued, with Unikitty's screams echoing through the colorful abyss until finally, the portal opened up at an unknown location, depositing Unikitty into a new and unfamiliar world.