episode 1-flashback of high school chemistry class

Malibu California
11-8-24
Kaelynn's POV:
it was just a normal day in boring Westfield high when me and my bestie Aaliyah were walking to are boring chemistry class when Mr Fitts announced that there was a new student joining are junior year class.

Naziah Pov: I  just got to this new school in the middle of junior year because my parents wanted to be slow and move talkin bout som "it's a good opportunity to make new friends" and shi like this temporary 'business trip' just ruined my life and now I'm in this slow chemistry class.

Kaelynn's pov: As I was reading my chemistry book Mr Fitts open the door for the new student and my first impression of him was that he was fine " isn't he fine"Aaliyah whisped to me I just nodded.
He looked at me and I smiled i think we might be friends.
𝘼𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙘𝙝𝙚𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙮 𝙘𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙨 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙝𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙬𝙖𝙮

The bell ringed and me and Aaliyah went to are lockers but what I didn't know is that the new student would be their waiting. "Hey kaelynn" he said I didn't know how he knew my name because I sure didn't know his.

Naziah'Pov:
She looked shocked when I said her name and because I'm at her locker but that didn't matter to me I just needed to talk to her.

Aaliyah pov: I decided that I wanted to give the two alone time cuz I know she thought he was fine and he thought she was as well plus I've already made the ship name #kaeziah4life " hey kay kay I'm gonna go I'll see u later tho I left them together.

Kaelynn POV:she left me with him but what she didn't know is that she just helped me find my soulmate.

*flashback ends*

A/n- I really didn't know how to start this book so so I just did a flashback but the next chapter is in present time.