...No Comment...

I can still hear the footsteps behind me, closer than ever. My lungs were about to collapse, literally. Without realizing it, I slowed my pace. Suddenly, someone tackled me to the ground, hard, it was him and then I was hyperventilating again. No, no, no. I was having a panic attack, and to prevent it I needed my inhaler. I pushed the boy off me, but he wouldn't budge. He flipped me so that I was now on my back, still hyperventilating. I looked at him, worry filled his eyes, as he was on top of me, my chest heaving up and down. I read somewhere that if you lift your arms above your head, it would slow down the panic attack. So I tried it, it barely worked, I was too weak to even lift them up. I closed my eyes, and opened them back quickly, and I could hear someone's voice. I tried to make the blur go away, and focused my vision, I saw everything clearly.

" Hey, Hey!! Wake up!! C'mon wake up!!! The boy said, still on top of me.

" I.. can't.. breathe. " I said between breaths. I really couldn't.

"Okay, stand up!" he yelled. He helped me up, and I leaned over my hands on my knees. Still couldn't breathe. He glanced at me, then everything was spinning. I stood up, tried to walk, then held someone's hand. I blinked again, my hand slipped off of his. I fainted, the second time my eyes opened, I fell into someone's arms. I felt someone pick me up, holding me bridal style with a worried look on his face. My head dropped to his chest, like a pillow. I was so confused and frightened. I urged to keep myself awake, but I couldn't resist. I regained my breath, and closed my eyes, defeated. Then, everything went pitch black.