Who Are You?

"I'm going out to the Lyden."
I walked out of my house, wearing a yellow ruffled tanktop, (Allison Dilaurentis inspired) and white studded shorts, and went to my backyard. I crossed the pathway trail leading to my favorite place in the world. I started climbing the ivy covered trees and then I stopped. The sight was beautiful. It was what motivated me every day. I then sat down on the rough branch, my eyes still wandering around my surroundings. I gazed at the red robin chirping and singing with it's beautiful rhythm and tone. I looked at the grass and then saw so much green. Wow. Nature was a beautiful and wonderful thing. I then could'nt leave. The trees just went along with the scenery. My eyes stared at the sparkling blue lake, but then came to a stop when I saw a figure. Whoa. Ig jumped off the tree landing safely with my legs crunched. I walked slowly trying not to scare him off. Yes, I said him. He crisscrossed his legs and then also stared at the lake, who is he? He had brown hair, wearing blue jeans and a white shirt. Why is he here? No one knew about this place except for my mom and sister, they did'nt tell ANYONE. I then felt the courage inside me to ask who he is.
" umm... Who are you?" I inquired confused. He then snapped his head and then I saw them. His beautiful chocolate brown eyes. I gazed at him,but then snapped out of it.
" Hi, I'm Dylan... what's your name? He offered his hand, expecting me to shake it. I paniced. I took a step back.
" What the hell are you doing here?!" I asked but then I was shocked at my own words. He looked at me and then stood up from his position. He looked at me and then a sad expression was placed on his face.
"Whoa... Ok calm down. I just loved the sight and I could'nt resist it." He took a step towards me, and i backed away terrified.
" Hey, hey im not gonna hurt you." he took two more steps towards me and then i backed away once more, then i hit my back on the wall of my house. I started hyperventilating. He could be a murderer for all I know! He looked at me confused and worried, taking a few steps closer.
I pushed him but he barely moved and then ran back to my house as fast as I could. But then I heard close, running footsteps behind me.