1.

(These will be short I need to think of more ideas, please leave suggestions!!)

Max. Max. Max. Max.

Thats my name.
Maxmaxmaxmaxmax.

I repeat this to myself while poking at the ants I have killed.
Max.

I hear the branches rustle behind me, I turn.
What's her name?
Is that my mom?
Step mom?
What's a mom?
Girl.

Girlgirlgirl

She walks torwards me.
I poke the ants.

"Max"
I stay silent.
"Max, are you alright?"
Max. Max. Max.
Dada walks up behind girl. I look up, my face straight. I say nothing.
"Max.. What are you doing?" Dada asked.
...
"Playing with my friends" I reply, looking back at the dead ants.

"Well.. We're going to be at the chairs..." Girl told me. I don't respond.

I didn't want to be here.

*flashback*

"Max! Let's go"

I walk down the stairs, my hair in its pigtails. I'm being dragged to this party. Behind girl, I see my friends. I walk up to girl and Dada. I don't speak.

We leave
*flashback over*

I poke the dirt, girl and Dada visit, I give no Responses. Then it's time to go home.

Home.
Home home home.
My friends are home.
I don't like home.
Homehomehome

We go home.
I get in the car. I kick the seats.

"Would you stop, please" girl asks me. I don't want to stop. I don't stop.
"Max, she asked you to stop" I still don't. I see flashes of light. I kick the seat in front of me very hard, I scream, banging my hands on the seats next to me, swinging my head back and fourth.

My friends have got to me.

"Max! Cut it out! Calm down!" I hear the adults yell. I don't stop. Headlights shine and wheels swerve, I am thrown against the window, glass shattering as the car crashes. I black out.

They got me.

Author:
Any thoughts?? I won't update until I get some type of feedback most likely, I'm not the best writer, and would love some type of suggestions for this story! Anything is helpful!