Fortune Teller

It's been months after I moved to Korea. This week, SOPA held a study tour for all of its students to Jeju Island. I've make some friends except Gayeon and her peer. I don't see the benefit anyway to hangout with people like them.

After sitting in the bus, surprisingly, the seat arrangements followed the table arrangement in class. I sit beside Seokmin and asked him to give me the window seat. He smiled and letting me use the window seat without words.

I don't understand but after that rooftop concert, he is quite mindful with his words to me. Being a gentleman is not enough, he always looking at me with smile on his face. Like he is waiting for something. Screw it. I just want to focus with the view on our way to Jeju Island.

“Seungkwan is really happy when he knew that our study tour will happened on Jeju Island”, said Seokmin. “Yeah, he is from Jeju, right?“, I replied. “Wow, you're genuinely became our fans?“, he asked with a smile which could be another sun on earth.

“Are you serious? I've been purchasing your albums. Plenty of them, enough for me to get your fansign event!!“, I replied while showing him my lottery results. He is definitely surprised. “Why would you want a fansign event? You could just asked me! Or Jeonghan oppa”, he said. I glared at him and rolled my eyes, “that's not how it works, Mr. Dokyeom!“

He laughed and pat my head, “I know. Thank you for supporting us, Yuka. You're the best!“.

My heart skipped a beat and my face feels hot. I just look at the window and trying so hard not to look at his face. I can hear him chuckles.

“Hyung! Yuka!“, Seungkwan run fast towards us. “He is excited when I text him saying that you got a ticket for our fansign”, Seokmin whispered to me. My face feels really hot. I don't know why but I just nodded.

“Yuka! Let's hangout with the boys!! We got free time til tomorrow noon anyway”, asked Seungkwan. “Hahaha sure sure”, I replied. Seungkwan is really cute. Super cute. A little brother with excitement won't hurt anyone.

“But you should stick with me, Yuka.“, Seokmin pulled my jacket. I'm puzzled, again. Why?

He smirked and held my hands. We are running to the boys who are waiting for us.

Jeonghan oppa smiling to us. I feel like there's something behind his smile. Seokmin release my hand and saying hi to his friends.

“Finally realising something?“, asked Jeonghan oppa. I'm puzzled. “What do you mean oppa?“, asked me while saying hi to other guys. He just laugh, “hahaha nevermind. Let's go!“.

“What are you talking about with Jeonghan-hyung?“, asked Seokmin. “He asked me if I realised something. I don't know what was that about”, I shrugged my shoulder. Seokmin surprised and run towards Jeonghan oppa. Seokmin flustered while Jeonghan oppa looks like teasing him. I pray the best for him. Jeonghan oppa is a sinister for real. He often teasing me while giving me unreasonable quizzes. Such an experience made me realise his true nature.

After make sure all of the boys here, we went for a walk to search some snacks and viral dessert. We also eat a lot of oranges because of Seungkwan. Seokmin is messing with Jihoon oppa, team up with Soonyoung oppa. The tired line, Jeonghan oppa, Minghao and Seungcheol oppa only watch them playing.

Suddenly, Joshua oppa greet me, “Have a nice time? Sorry we dragged you to our chaos time”. I smiled and replied, “It is quite fun, oppa. They're so nice to me also.“. Joshua oppa smiled and asked, “Is Seokmin nice to you? I heard something from Jeonghan about you guys”. I'm confused, obviously. “What did Jeonghan oppa told you?“, I asked. He smiled at me and said, “sometimes, you need to figure out a lot of things in life by yourself”. Again. This kind of thing again.

Our outing ended up in an unique cafe. “Welcome, everyone. I'm waiting for you guys to arrived and prepared all of your orders”, the owner greet us. The weirdest thing is we didn't reserved our seats and obviously didn't order anything in advance. However, she managed to order every single thing that we thought to order when we arrived at that cafe.

Weird stuff keep showing up. It was fun anyways. However, before we go back to our hotel, she whispered to me, “Your future husband is here with you. Pointed nose and beautiful voice. Prepare yourself with events happening in the future. He is the one for sure.“.

I got flustered. What in the world did she said? Future husband? Pointed nose and beautiful voice? Isn't she perfectly described Seokmin? Screw it. It can't be, right.

- To be continued -