Instincts Of Clairvoyance

(Again, this was requested by Doctor_Sweden !!! Thanks!!!)

...

Though the world has always seemed so beautiful and precious to him, it also seemed overwhelmingly sad and quiet.

You've lived long enough to know the difference between good and evil. Much of your life was spent with the humans, seeing things, cruel, evil, terrible things that filled you with dread. Corruption, cruelty, abuse, illness, and death. Being the offspring of an angel and a human, a nephilim, you feared what humans would do to you if they found out you were a nephilim of Paradiso. Would they hang you by the neck? Burn you? Whip your back to shreds? Pluck out your eyes, maybe even cut out your tongue? Dissect you? Keep you imprisoned for years and years? Maybe they'd even feast on your flesh. You feared they would hurt you, or worse, break you like they break each other.

You were the natural size of a giant, but you had the ability to shift into the size of a human. Even if you feared humans, you enjoyed the beauty of their world. You would cover yourself up before walking around kingdoms, forests, graveyards, and battlefields. Beauty came easy to you, as it was either simple or complex, nothing more, nothing less. You found beauty in the ugly, in the unlovable, in the complicated, and in the unknown. You love beauty, for beauty is you. Your appearance is of a human, but also an angel. Your body is made of pale soft skin and smooth marble, with shiny golden eyes that shine like the reflection of sunlight. Your hair is neat, fluffy and velvety. You smell of nuts, fruits, and earth. Even if you appeared frail and even feminine, you could easily overpower any human on their own, for you were still a superior race compared to them. Your smile alone felt loving and caring, being able to make anything feel warm. Though you've never cried in your life, your tears would be able to break any weak hearted human.

Though you shouldn't be in the world of humans, there was no way you could stop, but soon, you would come face to face with the indestructible human will, a double-edged sword.

With your cloak and hood on under the hot sun, you walked through the village, seeing, hearing, smelling, and thinking. A wonderful smell in the air guides you towards a cozy bakery, the smell seducing you to move your bare feet across the warm dirt quicker. Not only that, but you also had an odd instinct, a feeling that guides you, urging you to go to the bakery. You don't know if it was out of hunger or curiosity. Upon making it to the bakery, your eyes are graced with hot sweet treats, fruit tarts, pies, cookies, and more. The baker notices you staring at the display and is slightly bothered by your suspicious appearance.

"Hey," He calls to you and then nervously clears his throat. "Hey, kid, if you want something', take off your hood and talk. It's rude to just stand there..." The baker grumbles.

You nod and slip off your hood, forgetting that you shouldn't show yourself to humans. "Uhm... can I have that one? It smells really nice." You pointed at a strawberry tart and then looked up at the baker.

His eyes widen as he looks into your wonderful, curious eyes. He loses his breath for a moment. "Oh shit... Y-Yeah, sure kid..." He says cautiously and quietly as he reaches for the strawberry tart and hands it to you.

Other people are staring at you now, but you don't notice it.

You stood confused for a moment. You were sure the concept of buying and selling hadn't changed. Why wasn't he asking you for any currency?

You had a worried look on your face, and the baker noticed "D-Don't worry, you can have it- free of charge..." He chuckles nervously, taking a step back from the counter.

"Oh. Really?" You blinked and then smiled at the man. "Thank you. That's very kind of you, sir baker." Your tone is polite and soft and you hold the strawberry tart gently in your hands.